2024 we are in our soft guy era drizzle drizzle

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
:scust:Soft boy era? Bruhs just do you imagine calling yourself soft. Come on man you don’t need a movement for everything. Especially one that’s a spin on a women’s movement.
This was bound to happen after dudes calling themselves fucc boi. Those used to be fighting words back in my day.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Appreciate the sarcasm, but buddy has sugar in his tank

and call yourself a boy, brehs

I-am-a-man-guns-tanks-Memphis-March29_1968.jpg

I get what he saying but u don’t have to come across this gay tho.
This :skip:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Of course the first page is your usual weirdo nikkas that don’t understand satire :russ:
I swear you weirdos can’t wait to put that cape on for raggedy bytches that’s not even trying to fukk you lames
Mad just like the bytches that don’t get this soft guy era shyt is meant to be parody :russ:
Soft, angry and bitter like the hoe that birthed yall:dead:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
y’all “I pay for everything she does nothing” dudes actually the ones who ruined the dynamics. And y’all did it just to flex on other men. Women have always worked and have had to put money in the pot. They either work at home or out in the fields with the men. Depending on what culture she either has to tie her assets from her family with yours or if she comes from a native background-south or North American- her shyt is her shyt and yours is yours, and your sons get the male assets and the daughters the female ones. Y’all let them perpetuate this “pay all the bills” shyt and they took men for granted while calling it “traditional” when it’s not traditional at all. It was never supposed to be she just reaches in your pocket in exchange for consistent p*ssy for life. She had to ante up as well and her family supposed to help put you on. There’s a reason why Asians, specifically Chinese, are obsessed with testing, to the point they help each other cheat.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This was bound to happen once women who claimed to make money wanted to be taken care of by a man and not spend the money she made.

Imbalance is never the way.

Mank1nd

Rookie
Daps
This argument is dumb. If a girl wants something but doesnt want to pay for it, then bush her. Especially if it's the point where it's impacting whatever relationship you've built up, tell her to grow the fukk up or you ain't messing with her. Cuz IRL if a breh dusty then he dusty, all this fronting for bytches is lame shyt.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
More Incel Shyt...who hurt y'all? Arguing with Imaginary Bytches online constantly make you look like one

:stopitslime:

This was bound to happen after dudes calling themselves fucc boi. Those used to be fighting words back in my day.

This is some straight up gay shyt.

Appreciate the sarcasm, but buddy has sugar in his tank

and call yourself a boy, brehs

I-am-a-man-guns-tanks-Memphis-March29_1968.jpg

This :skip:
Yeah! A real man gladly pays for everything, plans everything, fixed everything, leads, and should not let her lady spend any of her own money!

And should be fine getting nothing in return except for used p*ssy and a mildly pretty face! :salute:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Yeah! A real man gladly pays for everything, plans everything, fixed everything, leads, and should not let her lady spend any of her own money!

And should be fine getting nothing in return except for used p*ssy and a mildly pretty face! :salute:
Just curious...what's your relationship status looking like?
:patrice: