Our first “MENS GIVING”. We had shyt going on ‼️

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Anything over 5 men in a single dwelling that not a sports team or a barbershop is automatic gay shyt. Ain’t no way in hell I’m in a close quarters spot with 10 nikkas just all hanging around

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Brothers being Fraternal and getting along. Reminds me of the AMP brothers :wow:

Bet if they had guns out yelling drop the addy they’d be called “real”

Lot of y’all clearly doing performative takes to impress the women
Exactly. With like 3 women who post here :heh:that’s how you know it’s ingrained in ‘em. Sad shyt

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Cats clowning black men coming together immediately made me think of the million man march, and a great day in Harlem. And how far we’ve strayed bc shyt like that couldn’t even happen now bc black culture, black activism, black empowerment, is now run by women. :francis: So in looking up pics it’s actually prophetic. Here’s the original

2789.jpg

Here’s the ‘remake’:

a-great-day-in-hollywood-ht-jef-180625_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Look at the women front and center. The first person you see is a woman with her legs cocked out like she the HNIC :heh::francis:

Representation matters. Imagery is powerful. Some of you have been conditioned—and younger cats have actually been raised by——a feminized mindset and don’t even realize it

Last edited:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Cats clowning black men coming together immediately made me think of the million man march, and a great day in Harlem. And how far we’ve strayed bc shyt like couldn’t even happen now bc black culture, black activism, black empowerment, is now run by women. :francis: So in looking up pics it’s actually prophetic. Here’s the original

2789.jpg

Here’s the ‘remake’:

Look at the women front and center. The first person you see is a woman with her legs cocked out like she the HNIC :heh::francis:

Representation matters. Imagery is powerful. Some of you have been conditioned—and younger cats have actually been raised by——a feminized mindset and don’t even realize it
anemic. we gon get byke tho

Ohboy

Rookie
Daps
Lol I went to high school with this dude. He a cool cat though

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Cats clowning black men coming together immediately made me think of the million man march, and a great day in Harlem. And how far we’ve strayed bc shyt like couldn’t even happen now bc black culture, black activism, black empowerment, is now run by women. :francis: So in looking up pics it’s actually prophetic. Here’s the original

2789.jpg

Here’s the ‘remake’:

The top two black dykes in the academy said things like the million man March will encourage black men to go on rape fests. That’s where this whole meta of “there needs to be a woman in the room to watch them” comes from. Melyssa Ford on Joes Podcast for example

The nikkas playing the blacksploitation character the hardest are scared of black women. On some “oooooh I’m telling” shyt. They got a Winter Soldier chip. Acting like Jr Sisterhood members themselves

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The top two black dykes in the academy said things like the million man March will encourage black men to go on rape fests. That’s where this whole meta of “there needs to be a woman in the room to watch them” comes from. Melyssa Ford on Joes Podcast for example

The nikkas playing the blacksploitation character the hardest are scared of black women. On some “oooooh I’m telling” shyt. They got a Winter Soldier chip. Acting like Jr Sisterhood members themselves

Bruh! Cmon talk about it. It’s deeply permeated into society as a whole but especially black culture. Black twitter there is no better breeding ground. It doesn’t infect every man but it infects a large percentage. Hence you got dudes on here talking in politically correct feminist speak

I’ll never forget I was at a Corey Holcomb show and he just deadpanned ‘why do we even listen to women?’. :russ:Whole crowd was weak—- including the women. They were nodding on some ‘lol yea, why do y’all?!’ Even THEY Know. Women say and do bullshyt fully expecting to be checked…and they not gettin checked. So they’ve seen how they can get dudes riled up and dictate how men act so they runnin with it.

‘Hmm let me put the babies to sleep and make a list of dates I won’t accept. :jbhmm:Yea, that’ll be a good one’

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anything over 5 men in a single dwelling that not a sports team or a barbershop is automatic gay shyt. Ain’t no way in hell I’m in a close quarters spot with 10 nikkas just all hanging around
:mjlol: You forgot bachelor parties too. Seriously what’s with y’all nikkaz and a little male bonding. You just as bad as the women looking at men who want to get together collectively as some gay shyt.

Y’all nikkas would say the same shyt if it was one nikka and he was with 10 women in there. The nikka got all them women friends so he must be.
:wrist: