2024 we are in our soft guy era drizzle drizzle

Mank1nd

Rookie
Daps
y’all “I pay for everything she does nothing” dudes actually the ones who ruined the dynamics. And y’all did it just to flex on other men. Women have always worked and have had to put money in the pot. They either work at home or out in the fields with the men. Depending on what culture she either has to tie her assets from her family with yours or if she comes from a native background-south or North American- her shyt is her shyt and yours is yours, and your sons get the male assets and the daughters the female ones. Y’all let them perpetuate this “pay all the bills” shyt and they took men for granted while calling it “traditional” when it’s not traditional at all. It was never supposed to be she just reaches in your pocket in exchange for consistent p*ssy for life. She had to ante up as well and her family supposed to help put you on. There’s a reason why Asians, specifically Chinese, are obsessed with testing, to the point they help each other cheat.
Well said. We let the media dupe some of us into believing we gotta be suckers to live. If your idea of masculinity is being a woman's bytch rather than a partner, that's all on you and you only. From the way I see it, back then men were in a position to make more money than the women, therefore they provided the most. Nowadays there are women making just as much or even more than men, so why exactly shouldn't women contribute now? Aren't we in this together and trying to pay the bills so we could all get straight? So anytime I hear that trope, I know folks just being delusional or selfish.

Timbs

All Star
Daps
If nikkas wanna proclaim their soft that's on them and you gay if you're seriously mad :mjlol:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Well said. We let the media dupe some of us into believing we gotta be suckers to live. If your idea of masculinity is being a woman's bytch rather than a partner, that's all on you and you only. From the way I see it, back then men were in a position to make more money than the women, therefore they provided the most. Nowadays there are women making just as much or even more than men, so why exactly shouldn't women contribute now? Aren't we in this together and trying to pay the bills so we could all get straight? So anytime I hear that trope, I know folks just being delusional or selfish.
yeah it’s a two person economy and people are trying to do married people things as a single person and wondering why they broke. Businesses wondering why establishments that are based off two incomes are closing. If you really had it you wouldn’t be screaming it to the clouds that you specifically need a six figure man. Also, dudes need to understand that famous and non-famous men have had female benefactors all throughout history just like women have male ones, and have also married wealthy widows and heiresses for power. Marriage is a fukking business, not a performative ego stroking delusion

It was either that or you give your booty up like Griffith to feed your armory or you c00n like Ryuzo. That shyt is based on real scenarios. The problem is if you’re one of these atlanta forever hobosexuals or forever cash app beggars

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
y’all “I pay for everything she does nothing” dudes actually the ones who ruined the dynamics. And y’all did it just to flex on other men. Women have always worked and have had to put money in the pot. They either work at home or out in the fields with the men. Depending on what culture she either has to tie her assets from her family with yours or if she comes from a native background-south or North American- her shyt is her shyt and yours is yours, and your sons get the male assets and the daughters the female ones. Y’all let them perpetuate this “pay all the bills” shyt and they took men for granted while calling it “traditional” when it’s not traditional at all. It was never supposed to be she just reaches in your pocket in exchange for consistent p*ssy for life. She had to ante up as well and her family supposed to help put you on. There’s a reason why Asians, specifically Chinese, are obsessed with testing, to the point they help each other cheat.
who are you talking to?

how many people are actually living like that?
probably like 100 people on social media lulz

online is much different than the real world...
trust...
if youre a man and pay more than half women naturally start doing housework...
I have never experienced different

women are so used to dealing with losers if youre a solid dude they will jump at the chance to take care of you...
the problem is a lot of dudes online are losers

women respect stregth...
a man getting his money...
a man that can teach her something..
etc...

a lot of cats have no idea what that is...
you see it on here with all the complaining

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Yeah! A real man gladly pays for everything, plans everything, fixed everything, leads, and should not let her lady spend any of her own money!

And should be fine getting nothing in return except for used p*ssy and a mildly pretty face! :salute:

I called buddy a fakkit, I didn't say his sarcasm was misguided

As to the bolded, you wouldn't be typing like this if you were in contact with any woman

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
who are you talking to?

how many people are actually living like that?
probably like 100 people on social media lulz

online is much different than the real world...
trust...
if youre a man and pay more than half women naturally start doing housework...
I have never experienced different

women are so used to dealing with losers if youre a solid dude they will jump at the chance to take care of you...
the problem is a lot of dudes online are losers

women respect stregth...
a man getting his money...
a man that can teach her something..
etc...

a lot of cats have no idea what that is...
you see it on here with all the complaining
If that’s what you negotiate from the beginning or those are shared values well yeah it makes sense. It’s better to have shared values and moral foundations than to guess on a chick you’re just attracted to on material level who just says the right things. If you are a resourceful, attractive man you can get the best mate from across all cultures. You can get men giving you land or paying you to marry their daughters just from not being a bum. You can be just a regular hard worker and people will try and set you up with someone if they feel your values match theirs. Values go beyond the material things like an income bracket or even geography

From what you have bolded for me, media has and is influencing men and women. Ever since “Romance” novels took off because of that French Revolution lady/Franz Liszt’s baby mama to Real Housewife shenanigans to “it ain’t tricking if you got it” to “sex work”. And nikkas feed into that bullshyt to attract them and stunt on other nikkas. I’ve talked to enough people on and off the internet. I remember when people said divesting and crazy feminism was just an internet thing but remember brothers in real life warning others about bell hooks and swirling waaaaaaay back. Also met women who word for word spit Chrissy talking points when nikkas was saying it’s just the internet. Also met dudes with “Black American” consciousness way before Yvette.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Of course the first page is your usual weirdo nikkas that don’t understand satire :russ:
I swear you weirdos can’t wait to put that cape on for raggedy bytches that’s not even trying to fukk you lames
Mad just like the bytches that don’t get this soft guy era shyt is meant to be parody :russ:
Soft, angry and bitter like the hoe that birthed yall:dead:
ddddddaaaamn lolll that ether

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
If that’s what you negotiate from the beginning or those are shared values well yeah it makes sense. It’s better to have shared values and moral foundations than to guess on a chick you’re just attracted to on material level who just says the right things. If you are a resourceful, attractive man you can get the best mate from across all cultures. You can get men giving you land or paying you to marry their daughters just from not being a bum. You can be just a regular hard worker and people will try and set you up with someone if they feel your values match theirs. Values go beyond the material things like an income bracket or even geography

From what you have bolded for me, media has and is influencing men and women. Ever since “Romance” novels took off because of that French Revolution lady/Franz Liszt’s baby mama to Real Housewife shenanigans to “it ain’t tricking if you got it” to “sex work”. And nikkas feed into that bullshyt to attract them and stunt on other nikkas. I’ve talked to enough people on and off the internet. I remember when people said divesting and crazy feminism was just an internet thing but remember brothers in real life warning others about bell hooks and swirling waaaaaaay back. Also met women who word for word spit Chrissy talking points when nikkas was saying it’s just the internet. Also met dudes with “Black American” consciousness way before Yvette.
my thing is...
you only need a handful of women to get with your program...

people spend too much time worrying about shyt that has nothing to do with them.

I got a friend that got straight up used by a woman..
he moved her in when she lost her job...probably dropped like $100k on her in a littler over a year.

once lockdowns ended and she found a new job she was out.

the reason he got in that situation was he was coming from a place of feeling like he needed her...
the relationship was never solid...he just thought she was out of his league (looks wise).

at the end of the day you have to deal with people that want to deal with you...
and if they are doing you dirty cut them off

what women do in general doesnt matter...
they are always going to be followers

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Why do dudes take these women serious? She probably made that video right after a coli breh smashed for nothing but uber fair and 1/2 a bottle of Grigio

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Both bitter
The sprinkle sprinkle ladies and the soft guy era dudes

In reality couples pay everything together