Osama Bin Laden’s “Letter to America” goes viral 21 years later then gets deleted by The Guardian

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
This is a bullshyt attempt to make support for Palestinians synonymous with support for terrorism.

Zionists have been screaming that free Palestine = Hamas = ISIS and have been getting laughed at.

They also want to get Tiktok out the paint as promoting terrorism.

The world should stay focused on the Israeli genocide and terrorism

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
On some real shyt...
Alot of people don't know that Osama bin laden.
Denied being involved with that 9/11 shyt.

And said Americans need to look at our own people as the culprits

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Nikkas aligning with Bin Laden now :scust:

Y’all need to get off hall self righteous shyt. Idk the future is getting scary tho, too many emotional misinformed people.

It’s funny y’all let them Arab countries with their propaganda put that battery in y’all back to protest and speak out but protesting and speaking out is damn near illegal in their countries.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
The official story was that they hated our freedom.
Which was a bit nuts really but after what happened on 9/11 we seeked vengeance so alot of us didn't process that the reason didn't make any sense.

However folks that had foreign parents particularly Africans knew that America fukks around with other countries to much. Always trying to use aid as a way to politically influence other countries, over throw governments and other shyt. Some people thought it was only a matter of time until somthing was going to happen and it happened is a bad way with 9/11.

Then Iraq got tied into it randomly. Bush went on a campaign on weapons of mass destruction. I recall Sadam demanding a live discussion with Bush so the world can see it unedited but Bush declined. Sadam really was like wtf I got to do with this shyt. :francis:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Which was a bit nuts really but after what happened on 9/11 we seeked vengeance so alot of us didn't process that the reason didn't make any sense.

However folks that had foreign parents particularly Africans knew that America fukks around with other countries to much. Always trying to use aid as a way to politically influence other countries, over throw governments and other shyt. Some people thought it was only a matter of time until somthing was going to happen and it happened is a bad way with 9/11.

Then Iraq got tied into it randomly. Bush went on a campaign on weapons of mass destruction. I recall Sadam demanding a live discussion with Bush so the world can see it unedited but Bush declined. Sadam really was like wtf I got to do with this shyt. :francis:

Saddam got clapped cause in the early 90s during the Gulf War he floated an assassination plot on H.W. Bush. Dubya came in to the Presidency and was like "remember when you tried to kill my daddeh fukk bwoi :ufdup:" and unleashed the flutes on 'em