Osama Bin Laden’s “Letter to America” goes viral 21 years later then gets deleted by The Guardian

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
I thought I remembered that letter predating 9/11

Bin laden wasn't responsible for 9/11 anyway and to this day the US government still has not proven that he was
It says “why we attacked in New York and washington” in the letter. Insane that you’re always so confident and so wrong

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Meanwhile where are his Arab brothers extracting wealth from and whom are they using the Kafala System on?

You have the nerve to indict us all? Your people sold slaves and still exploit Black people and various other underclasses, yet still cant win. Yall own almost 50% of some African countries economies and still cant win. Eat an American base bytch.

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Quran thumping reads better than Bible thumping. There's an elegance in the language and descriptions....I think its the Arabic to English translations.

That being said, I would've dumped his fool in the ocean too. He didn't know how the world works nor he his plan to attack an enemy, on the other side of the planet, is some smooth brain shyt. If he and his fellow sand cultists joined us in the 20th century, he could've made a difference. But guess who's still being killed in the dessert by American bullets:francis:

^^^^ I got sent to the principal and had to take a therapy for a few months after giving a rant like this back in 04, I was 14. A teacher had us talk about our feelings about that 9/11 and my black ass volunteered myself.....I had already been in therapy for 9/11 because my mom was in the 1st Tower. I grew up in a Jewish burb:pachaha:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: people are going to dismiss this but this is the blowback from 70 years of the US government lying to the people 50 years of selling out to the rich, to the point they don't even side with their own government anymore.
WTF did they think would happen adopting rich people's "let us buy everything and rent to these brokies" policy would take us?

Only 70 years? Longer than that

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
:mjlol: people are going to dismiss this but this is the blowback from 70 years of the US government lying to the people 50 years of selling out to the rich, to the point they don't even side with their own government anymore.
WTF did they think would happen adopting rich people's "let us buy everything and rent to these brokies" policy would take us?
That's the thing about power. It's the most addictive and dangerous drug there is. Enough power allows you to completely deny reality and lose the ability to even fathom that you may be the villain to someone else, and they're going to get their lick back. The axe might forget, but the tree remembers.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Folks having an existential crisis, like they heard Pastor Troy “vice versa“ for the first time. But things being labeled as “good” and “bad” has never really been black and white. Think about John Brown, and Nat Turner… They were seen as terrorist… Even amongst some Black people. But at the end of the day they were fighting against oppression. And we know that the west is one of the most oppressive regimes there are. A lot of people I just blinded and brainwashed by nationalism So they can’t see things for what they are. When you can only see your perspective of course you’re gonna be biased. But there is always more than one perspective… It’s just are you willing to see the other side