Osama Bin Laden’s “Letter to America” goes viral 21 years later then gets deleted by The Guardian

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought I remembered that letter predating 9/11

Bin laden wasn't responsible for 9/11 anyway and to this day the US government still has not proven that he was
Not sure if it was or wasn’t. I just remember we had to read it in one of our classes. Madddd long ago lol

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Just read the letter

Aint all this info been known :dahell:

What rock these mfs been living under
The letter is more specific as to the reasons… I assumed it was causing effect for stuff. We did in other countries, but I didn’t know it was that extensive. And I did not factor in Palestine at the time. But yeah, basically colonialism and destabilization over natural resources was my assumption.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
The letter is more specific as to the reasons… I assumed it was causing effect for stuff. We did in other countries, but I didn’t know it was that extensive. And I did not factor in Palestine at the time. But yeah, basically colonialism and destabilization over natural resources was my assumption.

The official story was that they hated our freedom.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Bin Laden always had a point & real nikkaz in the Black community always thought so. :yeshrug:

If you nikkaz were old enough, you'd remember how many Black radicals got in trouble for saying it back in 2001/2002/2003

Paris, KRS-One, Dead Prez, & a ton of cats got in trouble for basically saying this same shyt

Though, I admit KRS went a little far out there.:heh:

People forgot because the post-Obama era of Black leadership is full of Amerikkka apologist c00ns :francis:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this is what people like you fail to grasp due to ignorance. Only disturbed people would condone what Bin Laden did. However America likes to pretend that other societies woke up one day and decided to hate it. No reason just our “freedoms” and other nonsense. It gives no consideration to the idea that actions often have repercussions. It is therefore essential to assess whether a country’s actions may cause negative repercussions. The US has a long history of meddling in the Middle East resulting in hundreds of thousands of deaths. When that happens enemies will be created. And when you mix desperation hatred and religious fervor that is a recipe for creating those that will carry out some heinous shyt. Check out what happened during some slave rebellions. That’s human nature whether we like it or not. It would therefore behoove a country to try to create as few of these types of people as possible. Unless of course a nation takes the stance of we do what we want to do because we have the power to do so. The wise, who are more concerned with equal Justice doesn’t want the deaths of innocents whoever that may be. So they will try to assess what creates terrorists and whatever contribution their nation may have to that and attempt to minimize it as much as possible. The unwise will pretend that any consideration of these things is condoning terrorism and make no effort to course correct.

Exactly. America is the "Dad" in this scene acting like his family got killed for no reason........only for the son (us) to realize the foul shyt he did which caused the chain of events to occur.

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
It ain’t hard to tell.

British Colonialism

Out of all of the British colonies, Palestine was basically repurposed to Jews, in the Middle East no less. Backed by the United States.

And it’s bad enough you give their land to some CAC, but the. These CAC steal more land, kill and oppress the people.

Then you got the US military all up in middle east setting up bases and basically doing whatever they want. Arab nations want to self govern and live their lives, fight their wars and do them without outside interference.

The problem is “western culture” and “democracy” are nothing more than code words used as a cover for what western nation really care about. Extracting resources with the least amount of resistance. And any country that went against the grain got dealt with.
Exactly.
Thats what they use the CIA for; stir some shyt, prop up a friendly, stage a coupe then take what that country has that they want and profit.
Rinse and repeat no different then british empire, wolves in sheeps clothing like DeNiro in Flower Moon.
Exploit tax payers to fund all this fukkery. Corpos and politicos asset hoarding till theres nothing left. Dystopian shyt.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Attack the wicked United States so you can end up as fish food with you homies as fertilizer, jihadiehs.
Muslims-mjlol.png