Osama Bin Laden’s “Letter to America” goes viral 21 years later then gets deleted by The Guardian

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
And this is what people like you fail to grasp due to ignorance. Only disturbed people would condone what Bin Laden did. However America likes to pretend that other societies woke up one day and decided to hate it. No reason just our “freedoms” and other nonsense. It gives no consideration to the idea that actions often have repercussions. It is therefore essential to assess whether a country’s actions may cause negative repercussions. The US has a long history of meddling in the Middle East resulting in hundreds of thousands of deaths. When that happens enemies will be created. And when you mix desperation hatred and religious fervor that is a recipe for creating those that will carry out some heinous shyt. Check out what happened during some slave rebellions. That’s human nature whether we like it or not. It would therefore behoove a country to try to create as few of these types of people as possible. Unless of course a nation takes the stance of we do what we want to do because we have the power to do so. The wise, who are more concerned with equal Justice doesn’t want the deaths of innocents whoever that may be. So they will try to assess what creates terrorists and whatever contribution their nation may have to that and attempt to minimize it as much as possible. The unwise will pretend that any consideration of these things is condoning terrorism and make no effort to course correct.

I dont know why y'all arguing here for anyways like y'all just forgot about cause and effect!?!?:what::mindblown: muthafukks have short attention spans here...people forget too easily...

The letter is more specific as to the reasons… I assumed it was causing effect for stuff. We did in other countries, but I didn’t know it was that extensive. And I did not factor in Palestine at the time. But yeah, basically colonialism and destabilization over natural resources was my assumption.

The official story was that they hated our freedom.

It doesn’t matter to the Colitriots
The bad guy was killed and the good guys won

:Shaq:

^^^Entertainers literally mock Americans in our faces when it comes to shyt like “American exceptionalism” and the people who need to see it/understand don’t ever get the joke. We meddle in other nations and exert our dominance across the globe. That’s why we are hated. The sad thing is, at this point we’re so deep in that if we pull back we already know we will be food in the international streets. So…:francis:
Exactly.
Thats what they use the CIA for; stir some shyt, prop up a friendly, stage a coupe then take what that country has that they want and profit.
Rinse and repeat no different then british empire, wolves in sheeps clothing like DeNiro in Flower Moon.
Exploit tax payers to fund all this fukkery. Corpos and politicos asset hoarding till theres nothing left. Dystopian shyt.
Exactly. America is the "Dad" in this scene acting like his family got killed for no reason........only for the son (us) to realize the foul shyt he did which caused the chain of events to occur.

LOL It’s like we all didn’t grow up with the saying “chickens come home to roost”. :yeshrug:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This is pathetic

That letter was released not too long after 911 and has been available to the public. Where these people been the past 20 years?

They made a blockbuster movie called the The Siege about bin laden forces attacking New York. 3 years later after 911 all of our politicians acted like they had never heard of him and claimed the attack was unpreventable. They lied, then they lied some more and took us into an illegal war. Did the same in Vietnam.

Now the kids and grandkids of the people who sat by and danced to 50 cent "in da club" ( number one song in the country when we invaded Iraq) are going through their Eminem Mosh moment, nobodys gonna do shyt but post on the internet and vote for who their told, Biden or trump. Local elections be damned.

This ain't nothing new. Vietnam was our ally in WW2 and asked for our help in regaining their freedom against the French. Patterned their constitution after America, and even gave a declaration of Independence modeled after ours. American racism means color in skin is bad, so we went to war against rice farmers

Stop acting like this is brand new. If u participate in American capitalism u are supporting genocide worldwide. We are all guilty, we all pay taxes to the system that sends military grade weapons worldwide to kill, none of us are innocent and discovering bin laden had a purpose behind what he did in 2023 just shows how much of an infant level mindstate so many people have.

Sit here and say fukk Israel all u want online, your tax dollars support their military, so by extension, regardless of what side u picked, your money says Israel. Your money says USA, your tax dollars support murder and genocide worldwide, and nobody is gonna do anything about it

I remember dikk Gregory saying the bolded years back.

Listen. You are absolutely right, but have some grace.

This is an awakening for MANY Americans. Especially young people who were literally born 20 years ago.

The richest, most powerful nation on the planet having the most ignorant populace ISN’T by chance. This is how it has to be so that the people are not only compliant, but willing participants.

Last edited:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
This retard was justifying the killing of civilians because they pay taxes(funny enough the twin towers probably had the largest collection of tax avoiders outside of hollywood and Washington DC) :mjlol:

Religion really turn people into complete retards

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
This retard was justifying the killing of civilians because they pay taxes(funny enough the twin towers probably had the largest collection of tax avoiders outside of hollywood and Washington DC) :mjlol:

Nikka is insane. Cats out here have to work to survive and I’m suppose to stop paying taxes or I’m just as guilty? Fck outta here I got bills man.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Your article says they were sent out of the country 3 days later after air travel resumed
And why the special treatment?

"The young members of the bin Laden family were driven or flown under FBI supervision to a secret place in Texas and then to Washington, The Times reported Sunday."

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

They just mowed down 4,000 children in gaza for "supporting Hamas" (really for that oil they're sitting on, but yeah).

How many justifiable dead civilians has our government left behind for completely fabricated reasons? Hiroshima & Nagasaki? How many justifiable dead civilians has our government left behind? Our elections are like sporting events, it ain't just the taxes, it's literally half or more of the country supporting the polices and politicians. Collective punishment is cute til it ain't.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I know, I blame the parents more than anything cause I'm that age of that generation, and good lord did my generation drop the ball on educating the children. Hell, the parents never educated themselves, they never realized we were being bombarded with propaganda, they never took the time to see how the military has been publicly controlling Hollywood and our media since the 40s. They still vote for who the media tells them to vote for.

This letter was public knowledge and shouldve woken some people up when it was released, but people buy the propaganda, just like today.

All these kids on tiktok have been victimized by propaganda, don't realize it, and don't truly believe in what they parroting. How many Palestine supporters online have ever attempted to travel to the region? Walk the streets, speak with the people? I know some palenstine people in Florida, every single last one got some kinda illegal hustle going on, like my boy Ak who used to sell out of one of those 99 cent souvenir stands a decade or two ago. Every single last person I've met from Israel is military. Everyone. No exceptions. How many people online giving opinions have never even met people from these countries?

These kids are online spouting opinions on issues they know nothing about. Bin Laden was a huge catalyst for a lot of todays issues across the world including immigration, and he also believes women were born to be concubines, as a lot of people from that part of the world do. He ain't a hero, it's dangerous that we as a country haven't educated ourselves on what exactly led up to 911, just drinking government Kool aid.

The whole situation in this country dangerous,

kony 2012.....