Osama Bin Laden’s “Letter to America” goes viral 21 years later then gets deleted by The Guardian

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Why do y’all call Europe the west when it’s not?

And why y’all never talk about China’s involvement in Africa and the Middle East?

Screenshot-2023-11-16-at-11-44-19.png

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Why do y’all call Europe the west when it’s not?

And why y’all never talk about China’s involvement in Africa and the Middle East?
:gucci:
Then what would you call it?

/

They about to change the dynamic of the TikTok/social media now

Bigger focus should be on the genocide

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
This is pathetic

That letter was released not too long after 911 and has been available to the public. Where these people been the past 20 years?

They made a blockbuster movie called the The Siege about bin laden forces attacking New York. 3 years later after 911 all of our politicians acted like they had never heard of him and claimed the attack was unpreventable. They lied, then they lied some more and took us into an illegal war. Did the same in Vietnam.

Now the kids and grandkids of the people who sat by and danced to 50 cent "in da club" ( number one song in the country when we invaded Iraq) are going through their Eminem Mosh moment, nobodys gonna do shyt but post on the internet and vote for who their told, Biden or trump. Local elections be damned.

This ain't nothing new. Vietnam was our ally in WW2 and asked for our help in regaining their freedom against the French. Patterned their constitution after America, and even gave a declaration of Independence modeled after ours. American racism means color in skin is bad, so we went to war against rice farmers

Stop acting like this is brand new. If u participate in American capitalism u are supporting genocide worldwide. We are all guilty, we all pay taxes to the system that sends military grade weapons worldwide to kill, none of us are innocent and discovering bin laden had a purpose behind what he did in 2023 just shows how much of an infant level mindstate so many people have.

Sit here and say fukk Israel all u want online, your tax dollars support their military, so by extension, regardless of what side u picked, your money says Israel. Your money says USA, your tax dollars support murder and genocide worldwide, and nobody is gonna do anything about it

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Where these people been the past 20 years?

Some them weren’t even born family lol, and the ones who were were kids/teens who were told 911 happened because they hated our freedom by a media heavily controlled and curated by the same people pulling the okie doke.

I get the pessimism but I don’t think it should be that surprising given current events and how information moves now for people to all of a sudden connect these dots especially when they haven’t really known a time in their lives before something like 911.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So you’re the latter. Incapable of assessment of your countries flaws and only capable of spouting cliches such as “You’re either with us or them”, “Next you’ll be justifying Nazis!!” (A ridiculous comparison as the Nazis were the nation state oppressing a minority population”) and other pablum. A shame but not unexpected given the arrogance of so many Americans.most
Do ethnic and religious minorities have equal rights in Muslim countries? Yes or no?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
If u participate in American capitalism u are supporting genocide worldwide. We are all guilty, we all pay taxes to the system that sends military grade weapons worldwide to kill, none of us are innocent and discovering bin laden had a purpose behind what he did in 2023 just shows how much of an infant level mindstate so many people have.

Sit here and say fukk Israel all u want online, your tax dollars support their military, so by extension, regardless of what side u picked, your money says Israel. Your money says USA, your tax dollars support murder and genocide worldwide, and nobody is gonna do anything about it

:camby:

some are more guilty than others ...

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Some them weren’t even born family lol, and the ones who were were kids/teens who were told 911 happened because they hated our freedom by a media heavily controlled and curated by the same people pulling the okie doke.

I get the pessimism but I don’t think it should be that surprising given current events and how information moves now for people to all of a sudden connect these dots especially when they haven’t really known a time in their lives before something like 911.
I know, I blame the parents more than anything cause I'm that age of that generation, and good lord did my generation drop the ball on educating the children. Hell, the parents never educated themselves, they never realized we were being bombarded with propaganda, they never took the time to see how the military has been publicly controlling Hollywood and our media since the 40s. They still vote for who the media tells them to vote for.

This letter was public knowledge and shouldve woken some people up when it was released, but people buy the propaganda, just like today.

All these kids on tiktok have been victimized by propaganda, don't realize it, and don't truly believe in what they parroting. How many Palestine supporters online have ever attempted to travel to the region? Walk the streets, speak with the people? I know some palenstine people in Florida, every single last one got some kinda illegal hustle going on, like my boy Ak who used to sell out of one of those 99 cent souvenir stands a decade or two ago. Every single last person I've met from Israel is military. Everyone. No exceptions. How many people online giving opinions have never even met people from these countries?

These kids are online spouting opinions on issues they know nothing about. Bin Laden was a huge catalyst for a lot of todays issues across the world including immigration, and he also believes women were born to be concubines, as a lot of people from that part of the world do. He ain't a hero, it's dangerous that we as a country haven't educated ourselves on what exactly led up to 911, just drinking government Kool aid.

The whole situation in this country dangerous,

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:mjlol:Good sir, are you about to equate Muslim with arab?

Hindus have a whole island where they regulate themselves in Indonesia and Malaysia. Malaysia even has day off work for Diwali.

Two Muslim countries.
So there are different laws pertaining to different ethnic and religious groups? How are rich white people treated in countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Dubai etc compared to Filipinos, Indians and Africans?

Last edited:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Timb wearing :flabbynsick: mfs mad on the subway ignoring nuance and getting 9/11 flashbacks :skip:

No civilians deserve to die but America's been pulling multiple 9/11s all over the world and more since then, what did ppl expect to happen?

Man I’ll be so glad when the media becomes bored with Gaza and Israel, so social media warriors can stop crashing out for Islamic fukking terrorist

arabs are trash but jews are worse

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Man I’ll be so glad when the media becomes bored with Gaza and Israel, so social media warriors can stop crashing out for Islamic fukking terrorist
Sorry Julio, that bullshyt ain’t working

Young folks ready all over the world

The information is collected and we’re organized

Last edited: