Oprah Says She Won't Stoop To Monique Level; Monique ClapsBack

Gains

Superstar
Daps
BUTu.gif

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Monique is like some cocky breh walking into a jujitsu gym for the first time. The weakest person there has her in an armbar but instead of tapping out, she talks shyt and keeps squirming.

Naw she has a personal issue with Oprah paying her family members for an interview without telling her.

Monique opened that door. But if Oprah did some sneaky shyt like that to me.

It would be fukk Oprah on site

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Monique hasn't been the same since she announced to the world that she got molested by her own brother when she was a kid.

That's why she did that precious movie and is on that I don't give a fukk mode dissing oprah and all the top people in the industry, she's goes on facebook talking about her open marriage etc.

She doesn't care anymore man, I don't think she has fully recovered from her childhood so I'm going to back off, I aint making fun of her no more. :hubie:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You calling her out is you defending Netflix :russ:

All that and Netflix ain’t paying you shyt. How lame
Netflix pays me the same thing Mo’Nique is paying your fakkit ass. You attacking people who call her out is defending her and her c00n bullshyt. Crying wolf about “sexism” throwing black men under the bus in the process. Ready to throw every other black person on Netflix under the bus by shaming black people into boycotting all because she didn’t get the offer that she wanted. fukk you and her.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Netflix pays me the same thing Mo’Nique is paying your fakkit ass. You attacking people who call her out is defending her and her c00n bullshyt. Crying wolf about “sexism” throwing black men under the bus in the process. Ready to throw every other black person on Netflix under the bus by shaming black people into boycotting all because she didn’t get the offer that she wanted. fukk you and her.

I aint going against monique no more, she got molested as a child, she hasn't fully recovered from that shyt, this stuff is deep.

She is using this SJW era to get revenge and justice, I can just feel it in the air man. :yeshrug:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know she’s doing all of this to get her name out there and generate some buzz but she’s needs to be careful. She could end up doing irreversible damage to her career. She has a slight buzz going, parlay that into a comedy special and people will check it out just to see if this crazy bytch is as nice as she claims she is.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know she’s doing all of this to get her name out there and generate some buzz but she’s needs to be careful. She could end up doing irreversible damage to her career. She has a slight buzz going, parlay that into a comedy special and people will check it out just to see if this crazy bytch is as nice as she claims she is.

She hasn't forgiven oprah for interviewing her own brother who molested her when she was a kid, oprah and her will never get along ever again. :ld:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I could only get up to the first 5 pages...no mention of Oprah not calling Monique a liar

The issue isn't if she's c00ned or not which she probably has lol.
:mjlol: all that to say you don't have any receipts to your accusations...bu bu she probably did

Cats really trying to slander Oprah :what:
lol. So Oprah is above slander and accountability for doing wrong?

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Most people in business know they better not help the masses of black people and just like the others, she hasn't.

Do you forget who her audience was?

Why go build a school way in Africa when her hometown needs one?

What good is having successful black people if they're simply going to get their seat at the table of cac supremacy and then :mjpls:.

Listen to that breakdown Yvette and Irami did of Oprah.
This. Even the callers had good insight on Cosby and Oprah being hypocrites. That book painted Oprah as the all lives matter type who doesnt believe in racism going all the way back to high school and looking down on the average black as too radical and guilty of reverse racism. They broke her down on many topics and also Oprah's weak excuse for why she built the school in Africa and not Chicago or somewhere else in America. They didn't even mention that the innocent little girls at Oprah's school were molested after Oprah made the faculty all women because she said men cant be trusted around kids. These poor kids are scarred mentally for life because Oprah was more worried about insulting and hating on African Americans and men in general instead of vetting her all female staff as safe to be around kids.