Oprah Says She Won't Stoop To Monique Level; Monique ClapsBack

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
This. Even the callers had good insight on Cosby and Oprah being hypocrites. That book painted Oprah as the all lives matter type who doesnt believe in racism going all the way back to high school and looking down on the average black as too radical and guilty of reverse racism. They broke her down on many topics and also Oprah's weak excuse for why she built the school in Africa and not Chicago or somewhere else in America. They didn't even mention that the innocent little girls at Oprah's school were molested after Oprah made the faculty all women because she said men cant be trusted around kids. These poor kids are scarred mentally for life because Oprah was more worried about insulting and hating on African Americans and men in general instead of vetting her all female staff as safe to be around kids.
None of this matters to these nikkas. Facts and accountability don't mean nothing if being applied against Oprah and TP
The only time any of this will matter is when Oprah and TP are the target of the hollywood and/or liberal elites. Then Black folks will "attempt to hold them accountable" for being the Black faces for white supremacist double standards

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
This. Even the callers had good insight on Cosby and Oprah being hypocrites. That book painted Oprah as the all lives matter type who doesnt believe in racism going all the way back to high school and looking down on the average black as too radical and guilty of reverse racism. They broke her down on many topics and also Oprah's weak excuse for why she built the school in Africa and not Chicago or somewhere else in America. They didn't even mention that the innocent little girls at Oprah's school were molested after Oprah made the faculty all women because she said men cant be trusted around kids. These poor kids are scarred mentally for life because Oprah was more worried about insulting and hating on African Americans and men in general instead of vetting her all female staff as safe to be around kids.

Rep cause I was being too lazy to post!

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Cats really trying to slander Oprah :what:
Of course they are, I also say these militants are really white guys that hate successful black peoples and will stoop to any level to bring them down. They hate their accomplishments and will ride out a fringe level “talent “ that is somehow slighted by the powers to be.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Why try and beef a billionaire, if you ever get the chance try and get in good with them and get in their in crowd. If Monique chilled with that diva like mentality Oprah might have dusted some crumbs her way(crumbs of a billionaire is still something.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Oprah & Lee Daniels :mjlol:They need to get throw under the bus multiple times
Nope. When she cried sexism while mentioning rock and chapelle she directly threw them under the bus and indirectly threw all black men under the bus. There is no black male privilege and the black women who cling to that do so at the expense of black men.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
May I ask what you think she knows? Seriously she isn’t an A lister and isn’t a looker so what insight could she bring that others don’t ?
She probably has seen a couple of things, kinda like how Katt Williams made that joke about going to a party and seeing the guy who played the professor on the Parkers doing some possibly gay shyt. You have to remember, Mo Nique had a bit of a spark up until the Precious press tour situation. So she was probably in close proximity to folks. I don't think she has a #metoo story though.

She could do an 1 hour special talking about how fukked up Hollywood really is. In the process she'll burn any and every bridge she's had left, but If you're going to go out, go out with a bang. But it sounds like she still wants a seat at the table, so she's just beefing with a few specific people.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
She probably has seen a couple of things, kinda like how Katt Williams made that joke about going to a party and seeing the guy who played the professor on the Parkers doing some possibly gay shyt. You have to remember, Mo Nique had a bit of a spark up until the Precious press tour situation. So she was probably in close proximity to folks. I don't think she has a #metoo story though.

She could do an 1 hour special talking about how fukked up Hollywood really is. In the process she'll burn any and every bridge she's had left, but If you're going to go out, go out with a bang. But it sounds like she still wants a seat at the table, so she's just beefing with a few specific people.
Hmm people on the inside wouldn’t invite someone like her and husband to anything.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Of course they are, I also say these militants are really white guys that hate successful black peoples and will stoop to any level to bring them down. They hate their accomplishments and will ride out a fringe level “talent “ that is somehow slighted by the powers to be.

It's past time for blacks to be resl and question alot of these successful blacks. Learn to distinguish them from people who made it by not selling out their people, and blacks who were simply chosen to paint the "anyone can make it illusion" Oprah is accused of.

And I never paid attention to that dynamic myself until lately.

Yeah, the gig is about to be up for these "successful" blacks who were chosen by cac America or simply were pretty good at white supremacy.