Oprah Says She Won't Stoop To Monique Level; Monique ClapsBack

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
How can you stay neutral in a 1-sided beef? Netflix hasn’t said anything about Mo’Nique.

Again, y’all are playing yourselves trying to frame this as a pro-black thing where if you’re going along with monique’s bullshyt then you’re somehow not following the pro-black code. What about all of the other black people on Netflix who aren’t complaining? It’s fukk them because you want to support Mo’Nique?
You can stay neutral by ignoring her instead of speaking for Netflix.

Let Netflix hold their own nuts

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
I agree that Oprah should do more in the U.S. particularly Chicago; I know that she has sent a lot of young Black men to college; There's also this article on why she didn't build a school here:"I became so frustrated with visiting inner-city schools that I just stopped going. The sense that you need to learn just isn't there," she says. "If you ask the kids what they want or need, they will say an iPod or some sneakers. In South Africa, they don't ask for money or toys. They ask for uniforms so they can go to school."

That aint no excuse:mjpls:
There was multiple schools on the Southside & Westside that needed funding & proper guidance

100 Percent Of Seniors At Chicago School Admitted To College For 7th Year In A Row
These young men at Urban Prep Charter Academy are what black excellence looks like.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...7th-year-in-a-row_us_5722273ee4b0b49df6aa5aaa

The worst neighborhood in Chicago has 1 of the top schools in the state, you know why? funding & proper guidance.
There could be 1 of these in every neighborhood if funding/guidance was there:hubie:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You can stay neutral by ignoring her instead of speaking for Netflix.

Let Netflix hold their own nuts
I don’t speak for Netflix and never claimed to. Calling out Mo’Nique doesn’t equate to defending Netflix. Let Mo’Nique hold her own clit and stop fronting like you’re defending her on some pro-black shyt.

Blackout

Daps
I don’t speak for Netflix and never claimed to. Calling out Mo’Nique doesn’t equate to defending Netflix. Let Mo’Nique hold her own clit and stop fronting like you’re defending her on some pro-black shyt.
It does equate to defending Netflix

You can stay neutral and ignore her but you just had to speak up and defend massa lol.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Im still trying to figure out why all the sheep and c00ns are attacking Monique

Its not like she lied about gender and race bias when it comes to pay in Hollywood

But for some reason nikkas don’t even want to hear it,they just attacking her

Same shyt happened when Tracy Ellis Ross spoke out about not getting paid enough

nikkas attacked her too and started bringing up her having a billionaire jew father :dahell:

nikkas need to stop defending this bullshyt and let these white people speak for themselves

Alot of yall looking like some brainwashed c00ns

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Im still trying to figure out why all the sheep and c00ns are attacking Monique

Its not like she lied about gender and race bias when it comes to pay in Hollywood

But for some reason nikkas don’t even want to hear it,they just attacking her

Same shyt happened when Tracy Ellis Ross spoke out about not getting paid enough

nikkas attacked her too and started bringing up her having a billionaire jew father :dahell:

nikkas need to stop defending this bullshyt and let these white people speak for themselves

Alot of yall looking like some brainwashed c00ns

Yes, because Monique is such a likable person

Blackout

Daps
Yes you are. You could ignore people calling her out for being full of shyt, but you had to throw the :cape: in defense of a c00n that reminds you of your momma.
You calling her out is you defending Netflix :russ:

All that and Netflix ain’t paying you shyt. How lame

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I dont have an issue with Oprah or monique

But if money is all monique wants- then attacking black billionaires seems dumb.