Oprah Says She Won't Stoop To Monique Level; Monique ClapsBack

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Trump said she would be exposed if she ran for president. Other than her being a lesbian, there's nothing out there that Oprah didn't already expose herself.

One side is that Oprah is not with the black struggle.

She was the type girl in college who when the other black students wanted to unite and form a black government for black issues she was :mjpls: and :hubie:.

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
MoPac got that battery in her back by her husband Sidney " daddy " Knight

First off why u calling this nikka daddy

Secondly this nikka has no idea about business and how to play the game till u able to flip the game..

Broad been in the game 20 plus years and still doesn't have her own production company or comedy gigs set up year by year..

Also it took her 20 years to complain about racism and bringing up past black comedians because she's not getting paid.

nikkas caping for a hoe who only out for self

Prynce

Daps
Has she ever c00ned? :jbhmm:
The issue isn't if she's c00ned or not which she probably has lol. It's the fact that her entire movement is based on her own selfish reasons. She's mad she didn't get a bag and is now trying to weaponize blackness to apply pressure to netflix. Not one of us is gonna get a check cut by netflix. Why fight and have blind loyalty to her? Just cause she looks like me when her whole movement is to benefit herself and not us as a whole.

Besides any woman who makes this comparison is despicable

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
One side is that Oprah is not with the black struggle.

She was the type girl in college who when the other black students wanted to unite and form a black government for black issues she was :mjpls: and :hubie:.
But Oprah has put Black people on, but she's just like most people in business, you have to have a bankable talent to begin with, you can't come with nothing and say "Oprah, you need to put me on."

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The issue isn't if she's c00ned or not which she probably has lol. It's the fact that her entire movement is based on her own selfish reasons. She's mad she didn't get a bag and is now trying to weaponize blackness to apply pressure to netflix. Not one of us is gonna get a check cut by netflix. Why fight and have blind loyalty to her? Just cause she looks like me when her whole movement is to benefit herself and not us as a whole.

Besides any woman who makes this comparison is despicable

Then ignore her and stay neutral

To get up and defend Netflix makes no sense

Let Netflix hold their own nuts.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am staying neutral but I just hate the tactics she is using. I don't have dog in the fight. I also resent her trying to demonize black men who won't defend her

Monique is trying to shame the industry by using her oscar as a shield. I mean she supposed to be in the steve harvey lane right now hosting shows, he is not funny in standup either.

She is definitely going to regret all of this and it's so severe right now, it might lead to the breakup of her marriage, she's playing with fire. :hubie: