Oppenheimer (Directed by Christopher nolan)

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
probably one of the only movies of the past 10 years with no flaw at all...GENIUS movie!

Yup. His last words at the end and the way the music comes on. For me at least probably one of the best endings ever.

And that line starts the chain reaction with RDJ..

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Great movie. The use of the soundtrack playing even during dialogue, as if it was during an action scenes, was perfect. It gave the movie a fast pace feel even tho people expected it to bore based on the material

Well…..UNTIL the bomb dropped.

The movie could have been cut down to 2:20-2:30. I was all in, literally on the edge of my seat at times until the bomb dropped them i literally fell asleep :francis:

100s of years of movies you’re not rewiring peoples brains and muscle memory. The bombs dropped and 9/10 movies would have ended around that point, around the 2-2:30 mark. Wrap up the hearings and bring it home. Instead there’s more detailed conversation after that yea nah my brain checked out

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I've come to the conclusion that Nolan's (more recent) style of filmmaking isn't for me, and I will no longer watch his films unless he switches up.

That style of rapid jumping from scene to scene, sometimes heavy and pointless dialogue, and tense music playing through out is hard to get through. This film was a slog to finish, just like Tenet. But I'm clearly in the minority with this opinion. :manny:
Im with you.