Oppenheimer (Directed by Christopher nolan)

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Great Movie. I love the ending.

Even though I already knew from watching documentaries. I wish they would of spent just a little more time on how they built the bomb. But I understand most people would of been lost anyway. So it was probably for the best.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Great Movie. I love the ending.

Even though I already knew from watching documentaries. I wish they would have spent just a little more time on how they built the bomb. But I understand most people would have been lost anyway. So it was probably for the best.
I went in blind and now I’m about to go on a damn 3 hour rabbit hole watching and reading stuff about it

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I've come to the conclusion that Nolan's (more recent) style of filmmaking isn't for me, and I will no longer watch his films unless he switches up.

That style of rapid jumping from scene to scene, sometimes heavy and pointless dialogue, and tense music playing through out is hard to get through. This film was a slog to finish, just like Tenet. But I'm clearly in the minority with this opinion. :manny:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I've come to the conclusion that Nolan's (more recent) style of filmmaking isn't for me, and I will no longer watch his films unless he switches up.

That style of rapid jumping from scene to scene, sometimes heavy and pointless dialogue, and tense music playing through out is hard to get through. This film was a slog to finish, just like Tenet. But I'm clearly in the minority with this opinion. :manny:
Nah I didn’t like Tenet either but this was much cleaner to me and easier to follow along

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Nah I didn’t like Tenet either but this was much cleaner to me and easier to follow along

This wasn't difficult to follow, it was just annoying with the jumping from scene to scene, back and forth with timelines, etc. In a 3 hr movie, I doubt even one scene lasted more than 3 minutes. He needs to go back to the style of his older films like BB and The Prestige.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This wasn't difficult to follow, it was just annoying with the jumping from scene to scene, back and forth with timelines, etc. In a 3 hr movie, I doubt even one scene lasted more than 3 minutes. He needs to go back to the style of his older films like BB and The Prestige.

But The Prestige is practically jumping from scene to scene going back and forth with the timelines. :yeshrug: