Oppenheimer (Directed by Christopher nolan)

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
This really beat Ninja Turtles at the box office :skip:

Both are great movies, but I was expecting it to be the other way around

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
well the movie wasn't called Trinity or Little Boy or Gadget...it was called Oppenheimer...it was about him and act 3 was about him being defamed
Yeah that's what everyone came to the movies for

Oppenheimer: The Court Room Drama

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

breh they spent an entire hour on the trinity test itself. Next time you can just hit back or walk out the theater after the shockwave. The spectacle paid off big time, and the acting in act 3 was pretty incredible.

Personally, I appreciated seeing how the bomb impacted him, how he was defamed and lost his credentials, and the payoff of his conversation with Einstein. You're not WRONG since its all subjective, but this shyt is pretty uniformly loved.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

bro you were better off watching a Hiroshima/Nagasaki doc. The whole point of the movie was to tell two sides of the story about Oppenheimer, the man..... if you wanted explosions why didnt you go see F&F umpteen?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
bro you were better off watching a Hiroshima/Nagasaki doc. The whole point of the movie was to tell two sides of the story about Oppenheimer, the man..... if you wanted explosions why didnt you go see F&F umpteen?
Damn why does everyone get worked up at the slightest criticism. I have watched those docs and the fast and furious movies. What's your point?

They should've marketed it as a legal drama then. Anyway I'm out not on this site to argue

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
So does this film have a chance of hitting the billion dollar mark? Because if so I think that would be the first movie to never hit number one actually hit the billion dollar mark and that would be kind of amazing.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Damn why does everyone get worked up at the slightest criticism. I have watched those docs and the fast and furious movies. What's your point?

They should've marketed it as a legal drama then. Anyway I'm out not on this site to argue
oh my bad, you're trolling. i'll see myself to the opposite corner

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Saw this in IMAX Laser. About an hour in I was thinking this is one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

In the build up and detonation of the bomb it was confirmed.

Hopefully this leads to a pratical effect renaissance because seeing Oppenheimer's visions play out was incredible.

Hoping to see this in IMAX 70mm before it's gone but the nearest threater is 2 hours away and booked for weeks :mjcry: