Oppenheimer (Directed by Christopher nolan)

Superstar
Daps
Laugh out loud bruh

I find it equally hilarious people are defending something they themselves have no idea about because they stan a director. I fukk with nolan but i am dissapointed that ive see this film before and couldn't put my finger on it. All my posts are dissertation-esque.

And noone can say anything about it cause its all there.

Thanks for just accepting the L for nolan since you dont have the facts. You are a bigger man for it!

And yes one of the buggest films of the year is a 85% carbon frame by frame copy, in the era where people are saying filmmaking is dying, one of the most respected filmmakers just did a paint by numbers film. Yea. Its kinda annoying to me. For sure.

:mjlol:
I cannot stress enough that I don’t care enough about this situation to really be out here defending anything lol. It’s not serious enough for you to be explain shyt in multiple paragraphs. I JUST THOUGHT YOUR INITIAL RESPONSE WAS FUNNY. I don’t know why you’re getting so bent out of shape and taking this personally, but it’s making me laugh even more lol.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought I saw it during the screening and it was confirmed reading up on the movie after, but there's a quick shot of a black glove pushing her head in the water. There's a conspiracy theory that she was actually killed.
yeah but they left it ambiguous because the next shot is her doing it to herself.

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good movie, but I think it spread itself too thin trying to do three different things:

1. Focus on Oppenheimer's life and enigmatic character

2. Comment and provoke thought on the moral issues surrounding nuclear weapons

3. Be a courtroom style drama with the focus on Strauss, etc.

Personally, I thought the Strauss related drama was underwhelming and there was not much payoff for having so much of a focus on it. Of course, I'm not saying they should have rewritten history for a greater payoff. I'm saying the focus should have been on other things.