Oppenheimer (Directed by Christopher nolan)

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Did anyone notice that one scientist was Benny Sadfie?

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Did anyone notice that one scientist was Benny Sadfie?
Oh shyt, I knew I recognized Teller from somewhere :krs:
MV5BN2UzZjM1MzYtYzFkZS00NTdkLWIzN2UtNDkxNjVhYWFiMDI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODUzMzI1MDY@._V1_.jpg

:mjpls: :dead:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Btw did they show that trailer for the new Exorcist in y’all screening? I tried to find it online but it’s apparently only being shown for Oppenheimer showings

shyt had my whole theater buzzing

The double possession looks crazy and the Exorcist is one of the IPs that are still well regarded in part due to a lot of folks assuming that stuff can actually happen:pachaha:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Btw did they show that trailer for the new Exorcist in y’all screening? I tried to find it online but it’s apparently only being shown for Oppenheimer showings

Yeah they showed the trailer when I saw Oppenheimer.

New exorcist looked meh to me, but should probably do well since it releases in Oct

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
good movie, but a little overhyped

commercially, im surprised he went for that completely unnecessary R rating :dahell: one wack sex scene, and 4 easily replaceable "fukks"? either give us the actual bomb shot in japan to justify it, or cut 3 words and some mediocre titties for the PG 13

movie wise, a little too long. dont see why we needed 3 hours to watch a bomb get tested, and the end dragged. coulda been done in 2

the violin score or whatever leading up to the explosion was crazy. i didnt see it in imax, some movie theater on the way home was showing it normal for 5 bucks :dead: so not to sound like a dikkhead, but im not seeing what made this the 'premiere imax experience' it's being sold as. there was one fukkin explosion scene, and what else? some cool visuals with the atoms, but idk
fukk you you white devil

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

Yea that caught me off guard because I was expecting the movie to be No Named Supernatural Horror Flick #563 but yea that’s was the only trailer to have some folks chatting amongst themselves afterwards

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Its official. This is almost a beat for beat remake of the bbc minu series.

I wondet how excited people would have been if they knew that. Ive caught 50 lines in like 3 eps that are in the film. Theres an article anout the mini online where the producers/writers say they werent contacted at all about the movie and they were looking forward to see what he did with it.

I wonder how big of a suprise this will be for them. Someone gotta be getting sued for this.

Its the same movie, just cut from 7hrs to 3. Same set types. Just with some fancy visuals. Same conversations. Crazy.

Check it out for yaselves.

be appalled that a film that's essentially a true story has the same lines as a show about the same creh,brehs. there's also a reason why some scenes were shot in black and white while others were in color. link the article of those producers/writers being pissed how Nolan told the story.

you're an ill-informed detractor, my guy.