Oppenheimer (Directed by Christopher nolan)

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
This will get Oscar nominations for everything:whew:
Best Movie, Director, Screenplay, Best Actor/Actress, Supporting Actor/Actress, Sound, etc etc
The sound track was amazing and Korey from Double Toasted mentioned that this reminded him of the Dark Knight bank robbery due to the soundtrack and now I see why.
It was amazing to me, Nolan had two Best Actor winners in minor parts in this among other familiar faces in small roles.
I spent the whole movie wondering if Mr. Robot was actually going to do something other than holding a clip board:heh:
Florence Pugh:ohlawd:
RDJ is probably best bet to win Supporting Actor but Matt Damon will get nominated also

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I met a couple last night who drove 10 hours from another state just to see Nolan's new masterpiece
A small price to pay to be able to tell your grandchildren you were able to experience a Nolan event. When the human race is long gone and some aliens are digging through the scraps of our civilization I pray they recognize how important Nolan was to us.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Not gonna lie, I thought Nolan lost it after dunkirk and Tenet. I’m glad I was wrong. Gotdamn. shyt was long as fukk but worth it. Gonna be tough for me to rate the movie cause it’s very different from the stuff I usually watch but it was great. Nolan is the master of blending music and score with his movies. Just masterful