Oppenheimer (Directed by Christopher nolan)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Watched the first 20 mins then walked out:beli:

Lol I actually walked out but it’s cause the screen I was watching was all fukked up and the AC was broken :hhh:. shyt was like 90 degrees. It was 10:45 pm. I’m not gonna sit through no 3 hour movie in the fukking south with no AC. Screen had fukking wrinkles and dimples :what:. AMC Dolby really got me hot as fukk yesterday(no pun intended). Bout to do the Barbenheimer B2B today tho.

Oh hell naw, Were you at the Madison Yard AMC? :dead:

I was at the 6:30 show which was also delayed by a power outage. It was hot as fukk in that bytch, but I stuck out.

I was there at 6:30 too and stayed.

Yall ain't go to Phipps? :dahell:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
The last hour with the whole trial was just too long...we just saw this guy build a nuke that killed over 200k people but we supposed to feel sorry because he might be losing his job .

:dead:

Swear when me and my wife walked out she was like

"wait that last part....He wasn't on trial right?"
"Nope"
"That was all about him losing his classification priviledges...He has a job after"
"Yep"
"......Owk :unimpressed:"

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I liken this movie to eating an amazing steak but the steak is 50oz and you have to eat it in one sitting
Word, lol. The movie is three hours long, but the script overall is fast-paced as well. While engaging, story elements felt like they were being thrown at me at high speeds when really it would’ve been nice to have some key scenes breathe a bit more. My sentiments on such only grew stronger upon rewatch.

Still a damn fine movie though.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
The cinematography and score is pretty great....there are sometimes where the editing and music works work so well together it just flows. It is a good watch, but i don't think its in Nolan top 5. Nolan shines when its about the intense scenes with action scenes....hopefully he goes back to that for his next one.

With Batman we saw that he doesn't even really know how to do fight scenes. And with Dunkirk he couldn't even do a war movie with great action. Which should be impossible.

So in some ways he's like Bryan Singer, able to craft a technically great film but is utterly terrible at directing action. Therefore, if Nolan could work with someone like Snyder who's great at action then they'd be able to turn in something great. Which is what they already sort of did with Man of Steel. Which was of course a great film.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I do have to add it so funny this country and Hollywood has gotten so prude and asexual that they hyped up a pair of fukking t*ts. :pachaha:
Coming back to this post and I really wanna know how the hell the “Oppenheimer has a 15 minute sex scene” rumor started on social media. It’s Nolan, not Gaspar Noé. :mjlol:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
With Batman we saw that he doesn't even really know how to do fight scenes. And with Dunkirk he couldn't even do a war movie with great action. Which should be impossible.

So in some ways he's like Bryan Singer, able to craft a technically great film but is utterly terrible at directing action. Therefore, if Nolan could work with someone like Snyder who's great at action then they'd be able to turn in something great. Which is what they already sort of did with Man of Steel. Which was of course a great film.

Breh the man who did the dark knight and inception most def knows how to do action.....Neither Snyder or Bryan Singer are on his level.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Imagine this movie with RDJ as main character and telling stuff from his point of view on some Amadeus type shyt :ohhh: .