Oppenheimer (Directed by Christopher nolan)

Daps
This seems strange to me. I don't really plan on seeing the Barbie movie but I want to see Oppenheimer. I don't see the crossover between the two intended audiences. Are they that worried about box office for these movies or is this just good marketing?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This seems strange to me. I don't really plan on seeing the Barbie movie but I want to see Oppenheimer. I don't see the crossover between the two intended audiences. Are they that worried about box office for these movies or is this just good marketing?
Social media been doing more work for Oppenheimer’s marketing than the studio themselves, lol. All of the memes.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
AMC popcorn bucket
:troll:
0slcggjkl7ab1.png

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
These memes are hilarious.

I'm crazy but I guess I want to see some type of re-creation of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ala Saving Private Ryan D Day to drive the point home. The assumtion is that won't happen since it's from the title characters POV. This should still be excellent.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
These memes are hilarious.

I'm crazy but I guess I want to see some type of re-creation of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ala Saving Private Ryan D Day to drive the point home. The assumtion is that won't happen since it's from the title characters POV. This should still be excellent.
F0dCdp1WYBUqO9M

@FlyRy

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
im tempering my expectations on this..i havent liked any of his work since interstellar

dunkirk was boring to me and tenet was confusing as fukk!!!
I just want to be able to hear the dialogue this time.

Nolan: There's a problem.

Sound mixer: No problem sir, we can hear the characters perfectly.

Nolan: That's the problem!

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Besides Batman Begins and The Prestige, saw every Nolan movie in theaters, even Insomnia when I was a fukking high school student

The Dark Knight
Inception
The Dark Knight Rises
Interstellar
Dunkirk
Tenet

Always had a good time, probably like Intersteller the least, but the genre in general space movies are a hard sell to me.