Oppenheimer (Directed by Christopher nolan)

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Cilian been solid just gotta be on the lookout...this his come up for some of Nolan's other projects eg batman

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I just want to be able to hear the dialogue this time.

Nolan: There's a problem.

Sound mixer: No problem sir, we can hear the characters perfectly.

Nolan: That's the problem!

I'm the sort of person who tends to not give a shyt about technical details when watching a movie, so when people complain about the score, the mixing, the CGI, whatever I really don't care or usually even notice.

But Tenet was straight distracting, the sound was mixed so poorly. It doesn't make sense to me at all.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder why people like Nolan
He has his strengths but his war movies or topical content has been so mid in comparison to his great work
The only reason anyone is hyping this movie up is for oscar bait

Imo this is probably gonna be heavy on the anti american propaganda for dropping the bomb and that will definitely hurt it with the typical crowd that goes to see war movies in general
Dunkirk isnt fire? Opening scene is goated

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I barely go to the theaters. Last movie i saw was batman and left a hour in because i cant watch movie without subtitles. And only went to support. This movie has my dikk so hard n/h its crazy. First movie i will probably see more then twice in theaters

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Besides Batman Begins and The Prestige, saw every Nolan movie in theaters, even Insomnia when I was a fukking high school student

The Dark Knight
Inception
The Dark Knight Rises
Interstellar
Dunkirk
Tenet

Always had a good time, probably like Intersteller the least, but the genre in general space movies are a hard sell to me.
Legend. The only one i didnt like was tenet. But need to rewatch to soak in

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This seems strange to me. I don't really plan on seeing the Barbie movie but I want to see Oppenheimer. I don't see the crossover between the two intended audiences. Are they that worried about box office for these movies or is this just good marketing?
Breh barbie marketing trying so hard to piggy back of Oppenheimer. All over social media lol

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This seems strange to me. I don't really plan on seeing the Barbie movie but I want to see Oppenheimer. I don't see the crossover between the two intended audiences. Are they that worried about box office for these movies or is this just good marketing?
I'm probably going to see both them. Friday I'll see Oppenheimer by myself and Barbie for Saturday date night

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I barely go to the theaters. Last movie i saw was batman and left a hour in because i cant watch movie without subtitles. And only went to support. This movie has my dikk so hard n/h its crazy. First movie i will probably see more then twice in theaters
:skip:

This is movie is going to be very boring for you if you left Batman a hour in.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I'm the sort of person who tends to not give a shyt about technical details when watching a movie, so when people complain about the score, the mixing, the CGI, whatever I really don't care or usually even notice.

But Tenet was straight distracting, the sound was mixed so poorly. It doesn't make sense to me at all.
I hear ya but when a movie is a good those things tend to also be done well. Or at least not as noticeable because the films story is done well. Tenet is a clusterfukk in various aspects. Story, execution, sound, dialogue characters. People pretend to understand it but it's definitely Nolan at his worst.