Oppenheimer (Directed by Christopher nolan)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I hear ya but when a movie is a good those things tend to also be done well. Or at least not as noticeable because the films story is done well. Tenet is a clusterfukk in various aspects. Story, execution, sound, dialogue characters. People pretend to understand it but it's definitely Nolan at his worst.

I don't "pretend" to understand Tenet, the movie makes sense from beginning to end and off the top of my head there's nothing there I even had to look up. Yeah, it's a mind fukk and no one is going to get everything the first time through, but there's nothing there that isn't discernable.

I do think there were a couple major character/plot flaws (don't think the protagonist risking it all for that woman makes any sense at all to character or storyline), and some of the dialogue could have been better. But it's a fine movie.

Interstellar is worse to me and yet people love that because it's pretty.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I don't "pretend" to understand Tenet, the movie makes sense from beginning to end and off the top of my head there's nothing there I even had to look up. Yeah, it's a mind fukk and no one is going to get everything the first time through, but there's nothing there that isn't discernable.

I do think there were a couple major character/plot flaws (don't think the protagonist risking it all for that woman makes any sense at all to character or storyline), and some of the dialogue could have been better. But it's a fine movie.

I disagree the movie makes sense from beginning to end.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I personally enjoyed interstellar much more then tenet. I feel like tenet is the “prettier” movie

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

I disagree the movie makes sense from beginning to end.
Both of y'all are batshyt crazy lol

Interstellar was worse? Interstellar probably the easiest one of the two to understand and really, it's not hard to understand at all

Tenet... It's harder to understand but say it doesn't make sense is crazy.

Both movies start with all the characters already stuck in a time loop. Interstellar shows how you break out of it... By showing his daughter what he learned by dropping in the black hole... Tenet shows a complete circle to how it started.. Dude was so adamant about the mom because it was current batman/twilight man's mom... The boy is the guy who saves Denzel Jr. and thus, he has to make sure everything happens the same so it'll keep happening.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Both of y'all are batshyt crazy lol

Interstellar was worse? Interstellar probably the easiest one of the two to understand and really, it's not hard to understand at all

Tenet... It's harder to understand but say it doesn't make sense is crazy.

I didn't say Interstellar was hard to understand. I just don't think it's a good movie. The entire premise is ridiculous and illogical and the resolution is basically deux ex machina.

The only part of Interstellar I like is the Matt Damon arc.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I didn't say Interstellar was hard to understand. I just don't think it's a good movie. The entire premise is ridiculous and illogical and the resolution is basically deux ex machina.

The only part of Interstellar I like is the Matt Damon arc.
Ok I can understand that. It’s probably one of my favorites if not the favorite. But that goes a lot deeper into my life and how it relates to me. It was the “people only like it cause it’s pretty” that got me. I think a lot of people love this movie for what it says about love, loss and trust

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Ok I can understand that. It’s probably one of my favorites if not the favorite. But that goes a lot deeper into my life and how it relates to me. It was the “people only like it cause it’s pretty” that got me. I think a lot of people love this movie for what it says about love, loss and trust

Yeah, I'll admit that I'm too distracted by the science and bad environmentalism to see the other stuff.