Oppenheimer (Directed by Christopher nolan)

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I wonder why people like Nolan
He has his strengths but his war movies or topical content has been so mid in comparison to his great work
The only reason anyone is hyping this movie up is for oscar bait

Imo this is probably gonna be heavy on the anti american propaganda for dropping the bomb and that will definitely hurt it with the typical crowd that goes to see war movies in general

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

This vid really seems weird and hyperbolic. I'm not sure anyone seriously believes this film is gonna crack into the "highest grossing films of all time" list, yet the vid casually mentions it like it's a possibility. The film has a 100mil budget, so we can double that to 200mil when accounting for marketing. How much do you guys think it's gonna gross worldwide? The dude in the vid says he thinks it can crack the top 50 of highest grossing films of all time which would mean he thinks it's gonna gross 1B. That's utterly insane to me, and I'm not even sure it grosses half that.

I could be wrong and feel free to clown me if I am. I'll def be peeping the film in IMAX. I just don't think this is gonna be some big hit.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
This vid really seems weird and hyperbolic. I'm not sure anyone seriously believes this film is gonna crack into the "highest grossing films of all time" list, yet the vid casually mentions it like it's a possibility. The film has a 100mil budget, so we can double that to 200mil when accounting for marketing. How much do you guys think it's gonna gross worldwide? The dude in the vid says he thinks it can crack the top 50 of highest grossing films of all time which would mean he thinks it's gonna gross 1B. That's utterly insane to me, and I'm not even sure it grosses half that.

I could be wrong and feel free to clown me if I am. I'll def be peeping the film in IMAX. I just don't think this is gonna be some big hit.

Agree with what you are saying, I don't really see it being a big hit as well.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Nıgga is the master of scores/cinematography. I'll give those a 9 or 10 out of 10 before watching. The plot and ending will determine the rest. Based on the trailer 8.2/10 but we'll see.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Coli brehs writing paragraphs on a film they haven't seen yet. We're about a week out from ratings out of 10 :troll:

Nıgga is the master of scores/cinematography. I'll give those a 9 or 10 out of 10 before watching. The plot and ending will determine the rest. Based on the trailer 8.2/10 but we'll see.

6 days apart :bryan:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

It will do modest numbers but in the end it should make a profit. Nolan stans are real people, they will show up. But a 3 hour long biopic in middle of summer is Nolan at his most arrogant. And people seem to be interested in this flick.

Dunkirk made 188 domestically. I think this movie comes close to that mark. Hard to see it making more than that here in the states.