Only in the hood...

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Out here in the hood it's so many Iglesias (Mexican Churches) lol...them shyts be the size of a two bed one bath

Kids staying home alone while Mom dukes is chit chatting across the street/ up the block/ etc.

Little kids doing all the latest dance moves outside while the adults encourage em :mjlol: (I remember doing the hammer dance before I could read :youngsabo:)

Nyggas getting the beats for wearing the wrong clothes/shoes. My mom bought my brother some "british knights" and bro was like :whoa: you can't wear those in Southeast San Diego, they claim the BK stood for "blood killer"

seeing those same shoes hung across a telephone wire was :damn::sadcam::wow:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Only in the hood do dudes come into the barber shop with bootlegs of movies that just came out the day before, or that ain't even out yet (true story, lol).

Only in the hood do cats drive on the donut (the spare tire replacement)....for SIX MONTHS....cause they can't afford to replace the tire

Only in the hood do you find that one store that sells stuff illegally, e.g., there's a spot in West Philly where you can get fake auto insurance cards, BUT you gotta know the people who work there. :heh:

Only in the hood can you pay your light bill and phone bill at the same bodega where you can buy a loose cigarette for 50 cents.

Only in the hood do they sell fried chicken at the gas station (Atlanta is the CAPTIAL of this, lmaooooooo).

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Only in the hood do dudes come into the barber shop with bootlegs of movies that just came out the day before, or that ain't even out yet (true story, lol).

Only in the hood do cats drive on the donut (the spare tire replacement)....for SIX MONTHS....cause they can't afford to replace the tire

Only in the hood do you find that one store that sells stuff illegally, e.g., there's a spot in West Philly where you can get fake auto insurance cards, BUT you gotta know the people who work there. :heh:

Only in the hood can you pay your light bill and phone bill at the same bodega where you can buy a loose cigarette for 50 cents.

Only in the hood do they sell fried chicken at the gas station (Atlanta is the CAPTIAL of this, lmaooooooo).
I drove on a donut for about 3 months before :snoop:

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
1333576837-647414_full.jpg

You can clean virtually any and everything with this shyt :wow:

I think our housekeepers used to use this; great scent.