ff87b97e282345502b3a6059d5984ad2.jpg

Paletro man :banderas:

Can't forget about the elote man either with the raspados and/or duritos
lhxmas_32.jpg

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You walk in one of your peoples cribs and you can smell that fried smell :blessed:

Only to find out they aint cooking a damn thing :umad:

Little tv sitting on top a entertainment center (bigger tv that doesn't work) :youngsabo:

Black and gold furniture :ohlawd:

add on
1. White Jesus picture

2.. tape holding the batteries in on the remote

3.. bathroom all fukked up.. tub rusty, shower curtain ripped

4. Chicks with kids with just the mattress and no frame
:mjlol: at all the furniture matching this:

51eadfce74c5b630bd002f63._w.540_s.fit_.jpg
:laff: page 1 already got me

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So much truth in this thread
- Those times new girls come around, whether they be friends of the girls who already live in the hood, apart of a family that just moved in or relatives of somebody in the hood. The girls get jealous you tryna talk to get girls while their male relatives are cockblockin.
-Those times the homie brings new girls around and everybody is all over them. Somebody could bring two girls around for him and one other person and you'll have like 20 dikks suddenly circling them like sharks.
-Lemon fights
-That's a rip/shiner
- Baseball with tennis balls
-Rivalry with the street around the corner
-There was a Church in my neighborhood that all the kids and younger teens went to on Friday nights to play basketball, Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, N64 and pool. Nobody went on Sunday. But it was packed on Friday night. We did some demonic things in that church.
-The good lookin girls in the hood bringin dude from outside in but they never talked to any of the dudes from around there. Those dudes always got checked.
-Loud fat bytches who try to shoot on others and cry when they get shot on.
-That one girl who ran away from home and was staying with some dude who was selling drugs in his 20's but she is only like 14
-Seeing dudes get put on the hood
-That dude with the beastly bike that everybody was jealous of but he never let anybody ride
-That one homie that got kicked out and is going from homie to homie staying in their backyard, garage or room
-Watching some dudes get robbed but you get pardoned because they know somebody who knows you
-Mobbing deep up to Burger King or Churches and half the group being scared to walk through the alley to get there so they take the street
-Eating food in the grocery store
-Being the reason the grocery store stopped giving out free samples, man we used to destroy them bytches everyday after school.
-$.25 Shasta soda machine
-Coke vending machine eating my dollar
-Coke vending machine sometimes giving me 2 drinks
-Dog that has been dead in the same spot for like 2 months. I had to walk past that shyt on the way to and from school everyday
-The fast food places being packed after school
-Kids punching teachers
-Teachers actually talking shyt
-The school going on lock-down because the new blood kid got jumped the day before and rumor has it that his people are going to shoot the school up the next day
-Walking home at night and hiding each time you see a car coming
-Climbing peoples fences into their backyards to get home quicker even though you don't know them. Running when they catch you.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Got a hunnid 50

That old fire place that was never used with old ass pictures of ya family across the mantle in those fake gold picture frames, with a few small wallet size pictures laying next to em

Holding ya window open with a old ass history book from school that you never took back

The dusty basements that got all the old fans and heaters that don't work no more but never got thrown out.

The inn tables in the living room with the old bible and empty candy dish bowels.

The screen door that has no screen on it

Hanging out on the porch then out of nowhere you and the whole block start foot racing each other down the street.

The 1 dude in ya hood who know how to back flip good as hell
:dead:

Last edited: