Only in the hood...

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
-The Burger King makes Whopper's with two top buns and don't care if you complain.
-Giant wooden spoon and fork on the kitchen wall.
-A girl who worked at the Chinese spot since 1998......same age as you, but you ain't NEVER see her outside or in school.
-That blue tin with the butter cookies on it......but now it's got hair barrets and combs with old hair still stuck in it now.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Aluminum foil on windows
DSCN0642.jpg

Checkerboard tile floored apartments
FeaturedImage1chequer%204251336553849.jpg

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
-The Burger King makes Whopper's with two top buns and don't care if you complain.
-Giant wooden spoon and fork on the kitchen wall.
-A girl who worked at the Chinese spot since 1998......same age as you, but you ain't NEVER see her outside or in school.
-That blue tin with the butter cookies on it......but now it's got hair barrets and combs with old hair still stuck in it now.

My moms used to keep her thread and needles in one of those :heh:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Nikkas being loud in public talking about local thots... Never forget being in Jamaica Queens and some random nikkas was talking and one of them said mad loud.. "I fukked her twice and she sucked my dikk" :dead:

Girls giving head in the staircase at school...
nikkas don't give a fukk who hears their conversations :heh:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
You see a plastic grocery bag hung off of the knobs for the kitchen counter for use as a garbage bag.

It's called being thrifty :mjcry:

Y'all pretty much mentioned everything. Here's some I remember

220.jpg

Never any fukking cookies in that bytch. Just a whole bunch of thread and needles. The sheer disappoint when you open it is :to:

Sweetening your white milk with sugar cause you ran out of Nesquik and there's not food stamps until next month. :mjcry:
Old ass Honda civics with the different color hood. Rust included.
Big ass tub of Neapolitan ice cream in the fridge cause you wanted chocolate but ya moms said this one had all three flavors and it was more economic. You just wanted chocolate tho
The Mexicans coming through with those fuzzy ass blankets. Warm as hell. You know which ones
animal-mink-blanket.jpg

animal-blanket.jpg

2rh0acm.jpg

I still have mine :wow:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It's called being thrifty :mjcry:

Y'all pretty much mentioned everything. Here's some I remember

220.jpg

Never any fukking cookies in that bytch. Just a whole bunch of thread and needles. The sheer disappoint when you open it is :to:

Sweetening your white milk with sugar cause you ran out of Nesquik and there's not food stamps until next month. :mjcry:
Old ass Honda civics with the different color hood. Rust included.
Big ass tub of Neapolitan ice cream in the fridge cause you wanted chocolate but ya moms said this one had all three flavors and it was more economic. You just wanted chocolate tho
The Mexicans coming through with those fuzzy ass blankets. Warm as hell. You know which ones
animal-mink-blanket.jpg

animal-blanket.jpg

2rh0acm.jpg

I still have mine :wow:

Repped :wow: