Only in the hood...

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
Okay, full disclosure -- I'm white and I used to live in a neighborhood where the majority of kids were black. I never told them this b/c I never wanted to sounds like a racist, but every black kid in on my street had the same peculiar smell. Not a bad smell -- just smelled like slightly burnt potatoes or something. And I could NEVER figure out what that smell was. Is that just the old-grease smell in their clothes? :ohhh:

EDIT -- and it was Haitian/Caribbean blacks too. :ohhh:
Nah, you can't put the body odor thing back on us, whites consistently smell like hot dog water and garlic. I'm not even being a bigot but I literally just found out that white people don't only bathe on Sunday nights. I mean yall still contaminate the bar of soap with stink because ya'll don't use wash cloths but nah b, whites are the ones known to stink.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Grown nikkas sitting outside on the porch all day every day

Brehs walking around with open beer cans in their coat pockets

$100,000 in cars in front of a $30k house

Public transportation

Grown men riding bikes non fitness related

A female always walking somewhere with some kids trailing

Gas station pump saying $3.00 from the last person that pumped gas

Rusty weights in the back yard
This can't be real

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I still do that too. Matter fact the trash cans in our bathrooms are lined with those:deadmanny:
:russ: Trash cans, used to let the conditioner cook when I'm washing my hair, clean up the potty pads my dog uses, for throwing out food that no one is eating in the fridge... So many uses.

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Bunch of Puerto Rican from Harlem rocking du-rags and dirty timbs with grey socks in front of the Dominican corner store.