Only in the hood...

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
:russ: We NEVER got real buns for hamburgers or hot dogs. For a while I thought regular bread was normal. They only appeared on special holidays if other people came over or they were on sale 2 for a $1. :lolbron:
Hahahaha. :mjlol: Im glad nikkas can laugh about it now but shyt, you never noticed that when you got burgers at home, and when you got burgers at mickey d's, something was a little different?:russ:

Edit: my bad you did get them but rarely thats still hilarious tho

user1

Pro
Daps
Hahahaha. :mjlol: Im glad nikkas can laugh about it now but shyt, you never noticed that when you got burgers at home, and when you got burgers at mickey d's, something was a little different?:russ:

Edit: my bad you did get them but rarely thats still hilarious tho
I noticed but it wasn't like we were at McDonalds much either :yeshrug:. That shyt was an end of the year "treat" for good grades and behavior. 98% of meals were from home.:francis:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Or even worse you cant use a card at all unless your purchase is over $5
Liquor store I work in got the 5 dollar minimum. Y'all got me so weak in this fukking thread breh. So many shared life experiences with brehs I ain't never met. All had the similar experiences

Dr3-C

All Star
Daps
THOTS

Chinese joints with Mexican cooks

Convenient Stores selling pro-clubs, earrings, shirts with dead rappers or singers on em

The crack head everybody in town knows

Ice cream truck blasting E-40

Weave n t*ts after fights

When Asians hurry to get the fukk out of dodge soon as their store closes :russ:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what y'all know about having the ebs card and going over the limit so you have to put some shyt back while grocery shopping :mjcry:

the trap nikka in the hood who was known to have all the pit bulls but he never took care of them properly because he could never stay out of jail :damn:

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
0121789_money-house-blessing.jpeg

nikkaz can't front on this :ohlawd: