Only 7 Black Students Got Into NY's Most Selective High School, Out of 895 Spots Only 7 out of 895

Daps
Not playing oppression olympics with you. But the reality is black people are being victimized GLOBALLY. My people (igbo) have been colonized and were nearly victims of genocide in the 70s. That being said, attacking other black groups IS NOT the way to achieve success ultimately. If only you anti-black c00ns understood that.

That being said black immigrants are gonna be okay. But as you continue to focus on us and ignore the real problem, you'll be the ones ultimately fukked up in the end. Divisiveness achieves nothing.

U didnt go through 400 years of a trocities in North America like ados did, so your route was easier here

U should compare urself to other immigrant groups not us cause our history is so diff from evrryone else

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Why are people still perpetuating this tired ass white supremacist talking point that black people don't value education, when there are dozens of scientific studies that show otherwise.

These types of threads just expose this sub-forums obvious lack of basic socio-economic criticism.

Can you post them?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Why are people still perpetuating this tired ass white supremacist talking point that black people don't value education, when there are dozens of scientific studies that show otherwise.

These types of threads just expose this sub-forums obvious lack of basic socio-economic criticism.
because nonADOS folks and agents have to always show us how they feel :coffee:

same nikkas talkin all this "we one people" are the same ones here posting "black culture doesnt value education" while bigging up Nigerians. I thought we were one people whats with the distinguishing :mjgrin:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Your family is not the race as a whole. Don't extropolate.

And even if we vaule education like you believe the fact still remains that we aren't equipping young people with the skills or tools needed to succeed in higher education.

And even further. We just had a article where it was claimed Howard medical school didn't have 1 male ADOS.

There were more black male med students in the 70s than today. The number of black law students has been declining since the early 2000s.

Maybe I'm wrong and there is this large group of black people just going into IT.

Or maybe we fukking up

Even if my family ain't-- I still know and see that ADOS children and adults do value education and in college-- or graduates.

You are on this broken household shyt --- you act like we are the only people dealing with that-- and that their isn't a reason for it.

And truth be told -- single parent households still push out college students - who become graduates.

What you are bringing up has to do with cost, debt, other factors- not cause they dont wanna go or not smart enough - or dont value education.

And that medical article - who knows but I personally know many ADOS doctors and lawyers all grads from HBCU's.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I've already refuted your crap. This thread confirms it. Balck immigrants are insignificant in the overall picture in regards to overall numbers. I wonder why you're silent on the fact 75% of asians are taking slots at this school, clearly an OVER-REPRESENTED group. Had it been black immigrants at 75% im sure your c00n ass would be in here spitting out antonio moore researched stats and statistics.

Drink acid you anti-black c00n.
Because the very same thing the Asians are doing here you guys practice on a macro level across college campuses.

And you all in yo feels. Nobody directed a post toward immigrants until YOU put yo people on Front Street.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Even if my family ain't-- I still know and see that ADOS children and adults do value education and in college-- or graduates.

You are on this broken household shyt --- you act like we are the only people dealing with that-- and that their isn't a reason for it.

And truth be told -- single parent households still push out college students - who become graduates.

What you are bringing up has to do with cost, debt, other factors- not cause they dont wanna go or not smart enough - or dont value education.

And that medical article - who knows but I personally know many ADOS doctors and lawyers all grads from HBCU's.
nonADOS pawger, no use of going back and forth with him. in a serious conversation. All hes gon do is go look up some out of context stat to use as a rebuttal. Thats all you can do when you dont live in America but speaking on ADOS

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
The black immigrants really showed their asses in here didn’t they :mjpls:

B-b-but we’re all black and one. “Well except that you ignorant single mother raised blacks don’t value education and home training” :mjpls:

“Black people don’t value education. Black immigrants do though”
Why the separation of “black” and “African”? Sounds like y’all dont consider yourself part of the black community :mjpls:

It would seem we value education alot seeing as though there are dozens of black American educational institutions that y’alls people are flooding to enroll in. :mjpls:

Isn’t NY full of immigrants anyway? By that logic shouldn’t this school be full of them since y’all are so much more educated? :mjpls:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
75 percent who were accepted are Asian. 20% white. The rest black and Hispanic and that’s among all three technical hs in nyc? :snoop:

Honestly we gotta have a real conversation about how we educate our children in the black community. :yeshrug:
:salute:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:heh: I knew I wasn’t tripping. As I said earlier in the thread these c00ns say black folks don’t focus on education huh?

The big three specialized schools allowed 7 out of 875 students for a student entry of 0.765 percent.

Townsend Harris literally a top 5 NYC high school with an average of 96.5 incoming class is 10 percent black. So you trying to tell me we can’t get into Brooklyn Tech but we can get into Townsend Harris?

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
let televisions and computers raise your kids brehs.

:francis:

Asian tiger parents have their kids buried in learning for all of the most important years and people are still confused at how well they're performing in higher education.
You wanna be a diff race so bad :wow: