Only 7 Black Students Got Into NY's Most Selective High School, Out of 895 Spots Only 7 out of 895

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:hhh: At people saying it’s because black students don’t study. FOH, First of all not many black people even take that test. You have way more black kids taking the specialized catholic school test more than this test. Secondly because of zoning in the city some parents are fine letting their kids go to their zoning school which is just as good. Why would I send my kid to Stuveysant when Cardozo, Bayside, Townsend Harris (Better school than all of the three specialized schools) are right around the block?
this thread is littered with agents(eddy gordo) and Anti-AA folk(Hiphoplives4eva)

reality says different from what they saying. But you know what it is. nikkas will take any opportunity to spread their lies and narratives(the posters I mentioned)

Daps
Who's culture? The mere existence of HBCU would be antithetical to your statement, wouldn't it?

HBCUs were also established at a time when there were more black two parent households. Our acceptance of less than desirable situations has been our downfall.

I see a major difference in the children of two parent black households. Even when both parents have blue collar jobs, the kids turn out better.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ever been to NYC you dumb fukks. Black and brown people in NYC are fukking geniuses. They not in because they are not being let in. PERIOD. My brother could code at 14. Ain't no one teach him that or push him to it. He just felt like it. NYC automatically educates people by proximity. Ask a 6th grade to take a test someone in the 11th grade would take in the south, and that 6th grader would dominate it. Education as a whole in NYC is significantly better. The problem is elite schools will be "elite" in their selection process.

They only looking for "target students" and unless they make all tests and acceptance criteria public (which they never will) we will have nikkas saying "blacks need to do better."
You simple minded motherfukker. Your brother picked up a coding book and learned a skill. That makes him a outlier in the black community.

THATS THE PROBLEM, FOOL. THAT SHOULD BE THE NORM. THERE IS BOOKS ON ALL SORTS OF SKILLS THESE KIDS COULD BE LEARNING BUT HALF DONT KNOW HOW TO READ AT A ADULT LEVEL.

Also fukk you hating on the south for. My breh codes and taught himself Hindi,Korean, and Japanese. We from the south. You nikkas ain't special:mjlol:

Also according to the nationwide bench marks New Yorks 8th graders did worse than west Virginias in 2017.

Nikkas bragging about being geniuses but never met a real prodigy.:mjlol:

Bragging about being geniuses but the Asians and whites taking the best school spots and you getting outscored by the inbreds.:hhh:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
This is a tough one. If 74% of the students are Asian, the Black students probably 5% and the cacs like 20%..

At some point we have to confront the ugly truth that your kids education and future is not up to him/her alone..it's a complete family effort. From the Asians I knew, their parents expected not only A's, but head of the class. It's not enough to get an A..you have to actually beat your classmates and take 1st place, the Asians take that stuff seriously. Here they are practicing for future job prospects when youre competing with other people.
When they get home, no TV and shyt, it's homework and revision till you have mastered the days lessons.
We all know how Black kids are allowed to run amock by their parents and basically do as we please.
Asians aren't smarter than anyone else..their culture is competitive and mediocrity is frowned upon.
We could learn something from them.

It is a cultural thing, not a race thing. I see the same thing with children of Nigerian parents. They are pushed very hard and mediocrity is not accepted. There’s this thing among some cultures that the only acceptable grade is an A and everything else is failing. That’s not something you just wake up and decide to do. It’s a cultural effort and a societal one as well.

Daps
The problem of asians being OVERREPRESENTED in education has to addressed. Unfortunately a certain demographic of so called black people have decided to attack BLACK immigrants instead of these asian cats.

The problem is even worse in california. Damn near impossible to get into a top cali school as a black man. When the reality is in the 60's and 70's USC, Stanford, Cal State all had sizeable black population and was a fertile ground for the black panthers!

Can't imagine any type of Black Panther type group coming out of these white washed Cali universities of today.

All u do attack ados.

U are anti black American.

Why u not going in on asians cac.

Stay on

Ur obsession with ados show u got a mental illness

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you dont even live in America so STFU you fukkin agent:russ:
I don't live in America now. You just reaching for anything on this tuesday huh.:mjlol:

Have you addressed your lust for lightbrites being a result of media brainwashing and white beauty standards yet?:sas2:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't live in America now. You just reaching for anything on this tuesday huh.:mjlol:

Have you addressed your lust for lightbrites being a result of media brainwashing and white beauty standards yet?:sas2:

you dont, you can front all you like nikka but its the truth.

and speaking about reaching, having a preference =/= lust but hey gotta get at me for something right.

infact I recall asking you to show me a post of me being colorist, and you still have yet to do so

Everytime I ask you pawgers to post proof of your accusation im a "colorist" yall seem to never be able to post proof:jbhmm:

Last edited:
Daps
Asians got privledge it is not true they value education more than ados blacks or non ados blacks

Those schools policy are racist and should be called out.

White kids go buy there way in there

And alot of

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
All u do attack ados.

U are anti black American.

Why u not going in on asians cac.

Stay on

Ur obsession with ados show u got a mental illness
And all you c00ns do nothing but attack black immigrants. Plus, im not the one starting attacks you fukkboy.

You c00ns are only obsessed with black immigrants because we're successful. Other successful groups you fukks don't even care about. You clowns treat us like white supremacists/nazis attack Jews. Its pathetic.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you dont, you can front all you like nikka but its the truth.

and speaking about reaching, having a preference =/= lust but hey gotta get at me for something right.
Whatever you say breh . . .:umad: