Only 7 Black Students Got Into NY's Most Selective High School, Out of 895 Spots Only 7 out of 895

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
It seems like you have a fundamental misunderstanding of a lot of things unfortunately. Juelzing is when people move goalposts to maintain their stances when they're on faulty foundations, I'm doing no such thing. I also have a life and a career making a pretty handsome salary in spite of how much I post on this site.

Try to stick to actual arguments and leave the name calling to people who don't pretend to be educated.

:manny:
seems like you have a fundamental misunderstanding of not being a broke peasant. So ima continue to expose you and keep my foot on your neck.

you made a stereotype about tiger moms - fact.
You cried and bent over backwards when your Jewish friends were stereotyped in a 21 savage song. - fact.

You spew anti-black male propaganda like an old bitter thot - fact (sort of thinking you’re a woman or a tranny)

Yes you’re juelzing. You don’t have a career nor make any serious money you low iq bum:krs:. This website is your life

Step away from the computer and get a job before you speak to me, bum. You can’t compete with me in any capacity in life.

FYI- I’ll be in Houston in 2 months if you’re feeling froggy.

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for responding.

But, with your Great Migration comment - wouldn't that be most ADOS?

My family migrated to Michigan from Alabama during the Great Migration - on both sides -- and they all either worked and retired from the Plant -- or real estate owners. BUT, all of their children have college degrees + or somewhat successful business/real estate owners -- myself included. And their Great-Grand children are following the same path. This is not rare in ADOS families -- but people want to have a hyper focus on those who are not. YES, we have issues -- but to act like it's our "culture" -- when they don't even know our "culture" -- and many claim -- we don't have any. It's getting on my last nerves. I'm about to start calling people out -- and their homes.

I don't know about NYC -- but this generalization that many immigrants and non-ADOS have about ADOS being lazy and not focused on education is sick and untrue.

Also, if we wanted to -- ADOS could say similar myths about their culture based on what's happening in their countries. But, we don't.

To continue to repeat the same thing White supremacist and their supporters (asians, etc) believe about Blacks (ADOS) isn't cool.
Oh, it was all ADOS. The massive redlining, decline in manufacturing, state-government centered racist policy making and the corporatist-takeover + failing manufacturing, removed the foothold that AAs were finding getting a grasp on.

And you're right, my family (AL and LA to Ohio) same exact way, all of us.

And you're entirely right about the immigrant superiority belief, its readily apparent in all immigrant groups, as well as for non-Blacks as a whole.
The boot-strap + White supremacist ideology needs to be eliminated entirely.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't remember it being mentioned in Mrs. Wilkerson's book -- but I'm going to add "Triple Package" to my reading list.
It was just a small note she made, I'll check again to make sure, its possible it was in Our Kind of People, I read them both at the same time.
And quite a bit of the book is helpful, but she makes one really important point and then fails to expound upon it later -- in regard to systemic barriers and racism, there was a cultural break of sorts, that caused much greater damage to the AA community, in essence we were subterranean-class-wise, poorer, systemically discriminated against, and yet were still thriving; the "third generation curse" that causes the grandchildren of immigrants to succeed far less than their forefathers did both affected us acutely and also was fought back fiercely by AAs; considering the situation we're in in this country, I think she fails to completely acknowledge it.

She also has some Chinese-superiority (though its much heavier toward American culture as a whole, not anti-Black). I just have yet to have seen it at its full extent.

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The problem of asians being OVERREPRESENTED in education has to addressed. Unfortunately a certain demographic of so called black people have decided to attack BLACK immigrants instead of these asian cats.

The problem is even worse in california. Damn near impossible to get into a top cali school as a black man. When the reality is in the 60's and 70's USC, Stanford, Cal State all had sizeable black population and was a fertile ground for the black panthers!

Can't imagine any type of Black Panther type group coming out of these white washed Cali universities of today.

BPP, US and sons of watts were started at JC's.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
seems like you have a fundamental misunderstanding of not being a broke peasant. So ima continue to expose you and keep my foot on your neck.

you made a stereotype about tiger moms - fact.
You cried and bent over backwards when your Jewish friends were stereotyped in a 21 savage song. - fact.

You spew anti-black male propaganda like an old bitter thot - fact (sort of thinking you’re a woman or a tranny)

Yes you’re juelzing. You don’t have a career nor make any serious money you low iq bum:krs:. This website is your life

Step away from the computer and get a job before you speak to me, bum. You can’t compete with me in any capacity in life.

FYI- I’ll be in Houston in 2 months if you’re feeling froggy.

Yet again, you're demonstrating your lack of understanding of very basic terms like stereotype.

Here's some information on Tiger Parenting.

Tiger parenting (虎妈, "tiger mother" or "tiger mom") is strict or demanding parenting. Tiger parents push and pressure their children to attaining high levels of academic achievement, using authoritarian parenting methods.
Tiger parenting - Wikipedia

Care to explain to the class where I'm stereotyping a specific subset of a larger group?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Yet again, you're demonstrating your lack of understanding of very basic terms like stereotype.

Here's some information on Tiger Parenting.

Care to explain to the class where I'm stereotyping a specific subset of a larger group?
Holy shyt you’re dumber than I thought
:ohlawd:

Tiger parenting is a Chinese concept. When normal people say that term, they’re referring to Chinese and/or Asian people :pachaha::deadrose:

Pick up a book and read principles from Confucius. It’s literally where that method comes from. Also reading may help that low iq of yours.
I’m done picking on you breh, you win.

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Holy shyt you’re dumber than I thought
:ohlawd:

Tiger parenting is a Chinese concept. When normal people say that term, they’re referring to Chinese and/or Asian people :pachaha::deadrose:

I’m done picking on you breh, you win.

Those "normal people" are using the term correctly, good day.

A largely Chinese-American concept, the term draws parallels to strict parenting styles typically enforced throughout households in East Asia, South Asia and Southeast Asia.[3][4][5][6][7]

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't this this the thing that Asians were making lawsuits about?

How some of them were not getting into certain schools despite having the grades for it because they had to give their earned spots to non-Asians?

I always find it fun to interact with people that went to these specialized schools (since I didn't). I always want to see just how "smart" they really are.