One thing I hate about blacc people is how dishonest we are about our terrible customer service

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I've gotten better service overall from black people over cacs. Cacs like to talk to me like we stupid or don't understand shyt.

Black people talk to me like black people talk. The females be trying to get at ya boy and the dudes just be chill.

Really, they must give off an unprofessional vibe because if anything Black workers give me the best service by a large margin. Asian and Latino are the worst its like they wished you never existed just so you couldn't have walked into their store.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
If you never see any cacs, how do you know whether black customer service is better or worse than them then?
I said I don’t live around them. When I’m on the road I interact with cacs and bad cac customer service is nothing like bad black customer service. You nikkas in here are in fukking denial

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
What kind of customer support? I worked Apple technical support, there were mostly black people in my cohort and I couldn't think of anyone there that would get nasty with someone. I mean, you would be fired instantly if you did but I can recall probably a handful of people throughout all groups that were rude with customers, that's with the consideration that the average Apple customer was pure hell to deal with. Didn't help that Apple bassically sets that stage with their approach to security, which is understandable, but we are dealing with the average person here.

But like I alluded to earlier, consider what they are dealing with before you, I never took it out on others but I could have easily been talking to a schizo right before you called. :mjlol:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Yeah,and I make it a point to overtip because they purposely give the black customers black waiting staff due to nikkaz not tippin (and let's stop being full of shyt, because a lot of nikkaz don't like tippin. But that's another thread. )

But that comfort with your own people will allow you to get hook ups as well. :win:
In my experience black people over tip

And asians don't tip at all.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I said I don’t live around them. When I’m on the road I interact with cacs and bad cac customer service is nothing like bad black customer service. You nikkas in here are in fukking denial
You sound like you go in expecting bad service from black people. If you look for something you're going to find it

I know for a fact that places like restaurants have white servers that don't want black tables. If they have to take them don't do as much for them bc they don't think we tip.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Let's be real there is a low level of disrespect Black people have for each other and it shows on the business end too.

I think Black business owners need to improve on the customer service and Black patrons need to have more respect for Black businesses. Its an issue both ways.

As one who's been on both sides of this equation its 100% facts.

Bro, the rate for the rental is $1000, I don't care that you're also black...that's the price. :stopitslime:

nikkas stay looking for hookups, waived fees, not getting their deposit took for having shyt smell like weed and budussy.:hhh:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
In my experience black people over tip

And asians don't tip at all.
I think that's a generational thing too. My mom and grandma be leaving 2 or 3 dollars and me and all my younger family members always throw a few more dollars in. Older people tip less in all races. Younger people usually have more sympathy for workers

Tbh I've never seen a Asian tip. Not restaurants or any other place that normally get tips. I just figured they did everything themselves and don't pay for services that customarily tip

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let's be real there is a low level of disrespect Black people have for each other and it shows on the business end too.

I think Black business owners need to improve on the customer service and Black patrons need to have more respect for Black businesses. Its an issue both ways.

Where do you think that disrespect comes from