One thing I hate about blacc people is how dishonest we are about our terrible customer service

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I know you have no idea what the fukk it id you’re talking about, because hispanic people have to bust their because half of their job opportunities are shyt. Hispanic’s eat shyt from people on the regular just to keep their job. Maybe redneck (as if they even work at all) but when it comes to hispanic’s you’re fukking wrong or you’re a dikk to people, probably the later.
fukk you

The city of Miami Dade ring a bell?

Where many Hispanics are disrespectful as shyt to blacks …

fukk you

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
And motherfukkers favorite thing to say “all races have bad customer service !” Or “white businesses can be rude too!”

:mjlol: nikkas who say shyt like this are extremely disingenuous everyone knows there’s a big difference between terrible blacc customer service and terrible white customer service

I’ve never seen any other employees act the way some of the blacc ones do, not even close

As much of a big homo I think you are, I’m with you on this one :wow: these nikkas got the nerve to have a certain rudeness towards fellow black folks then kiss non blacks ass’s.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
who u telling

go to Popeyes and the same shyt.. we out of rice and beans, a 10 minute wait on chicken, we don’t take coupons at this location :mjtf: , etc

go to Wendy’s in the hood and you waiting for at least 20 minutes to even get to place your order or when u pull up and sign covering the mic saying drive to window cash only:snoop:

I have literally drove a extra 10 minutes to :mjpls: to get food
Where I live, you won't even get a sign.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It back fire sometimes too, when they see you too often, and don't holler at them (for obvious reasons).
Yo, i had one lady comment one time. "Haven't see you come through in a while but, i seen you go to the subway across the street the other day. What, we not good enough for you anymore?:stopitslime:"
:mjlol:

Daps
This is kinda bullshyt. I’m a claims adjudicator now at the biggest health insurance company in the nation.

But when I was a customer service agent at same company. I had the highest surveys out of 150 agents in my Midwest zone for 3 years.

Not all of us are shyt at customer service. I will agree corporate food service in the hood is the worst though.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I'm still seeing the same thing overall with Black customer service, but it seems like it's gotten even worst in the last month or two. I'm gonna have to start avoiding them the same way I avoid rednecks.

When they hand me my food, I'm still getting, "There you go", or nothing. This White girl the other day did at least say, "Here you go, enjoy the rest of your day". White people or Black women usually get that kind of customer service, or "Thanks, enjoy the rest of your day", or something on that level. Now if they're only going to say to us, "There you go", then they should at least say it nicely; but that still doesn't show real gratitude for somebody spending money with them. But I still try to stay clear away from White customer service, especially White men. The reason I don't experience as much bad service from them is because I stay away from them, and they don't usually hold these kind of jobs too long. The worst service I get from the White women is watching them greet White men and Black women better than us. But most White people treat us bad because they watch us treat each other bad. I don't know how long I've been saying this.

I don't even wanna talk about how unprofessional Black people are when they take your order. Don't be surprised if they're congregating with another co-worker at the same time, after you've waited over two minutes for them to get to the cashier, with a bunch of goons looking at you from the kitchen, who don't even have enough sense to tell somebody there's a customer up front. I guess they call this multitasking.

One of the major problems is, a lot of these Black managers are training these employees to do the bare minimum, and focus too much on training them how to handle bad customers, when most of us don't even fit that category. Then they already see most Black men as their enemy to begin with. But now they want to say it's the customers fault. Then want you to say thank you to them...lol.

Like I indicted, all of them have gotten worst recently, but Black women are leading this pack, and they all try to stay on code, even with Black female customers, at least when they have conflict with a brother. But that's not gonna work out for them. For example, I had a Black female cashier giving poor service last week, after I waited a few minutes for her to get to the cashier. No sorry for your wait or anything, meanwhile she was still babbling with the person behind her. But I didn't complain. When I reminded her that she forgot my straw, she handed it to me with a "There you go". Then this Black female customer came from behind me, and she handed her her food, and gave her a "There you go" as well. Sisters don't usually say that to one another. I know she was trying to pretend that was normal service since she already said that to me, knowing it was wrong. But this Black woman replied with a real generous, "Thank you", knowing that kind of service wasn't appropriate, and knowing she was trying to make me think it was as well. Then the cashier replied with a real loud, "You're welcome baby!". I can't remember the last time I heard a cashier say that to a customer. Anyway, how long do you think that act is going to last. But this kind of foolery is why the shyt keeps getting worst.

To back up off the sisters a little, I've notice I've be getting funny customer service from some of these younger Black nerdy types lately, especially when they're in front of a White co-worker. I don't know if they're gay or what. Then they feel insulted because you had to go to the White co-worker for the rest of your help, since they knew very little. As far as the sisters, I do see more older Black women trying to put an end to some of this stupidity, except for some of the ones working in the kitchen of this senior cafeteria I eat lunch at sometime. Older Black and White women working there are a little bit on the rude side to Black men, but not to White men.

Last edited:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You think he’s joking but unfortunately looks do play a part in how people treat you most of the time. :francis:

Good-looking people definitely have it easier, but when we're talking about customer service, we're talking about basic professionalism. People in customer service industries should be able to be professional regardless of how attractive customers are. And to imply that black people cannot is lowkey :mjpls:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Wow. Are you fukking serious? Past drug addiction means she can’t be a queen to her son? Do you ever know who his mom is?

1 : a woman who rules a country or kingdom. 2 : the wife or widow of a king. 3 : a woman or girl who is highly respected or well-known within a field the queen of the blues.

We got to stop lying to make people feel good. We aren't kings nor Queens.

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
1 : a woman who rules a country or kingdom. 2 : the wife or widow of a king. 3 : a woman or girl who is highly respected or well-known within a field the queen of the blues.

We got to stop lying to make people feel good. We aren't kings nor Queens.
Not with this kind of attitude you won’t be. I believe in you king.