One thing I hate about blacc people is how dishonest we are about our terrible customer service

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yea it's becoming undeniable

I went to a restaurant Sunday...all black staff, hostess was no where to be found so I sat myself. Place was almost empty yet it took someone 15 minutes to come over, it was the hostess. She asked me...."are you looking to be serviced?" :dead:
:martin:
I ended up just sitting at the bar since I have no idea where the waitresses were or wtf they were doing
they ended up auto adding 20% gratuity (probably cause they get no tips). never again.

Tried to give a plumbing job to a black handyman who is a friend of a friend. Texted him and described my problem. breh gon tell me "I MIGHT be there tomorrow" :skip:
I'm like ok whatever, text him the next day......no response. fukk em. went and got some cac plumber off google. Easy $200 for bout a hour of work. And now i'm never contacting that breh again :manny:
Standard smh

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
See ive never had bad customer service with black people. Unless we are talking about wait times,which I dont consider bad customer service. Now with the arabs and asians ive had altercations with those people. Had a cracka touch my ex girl a little too much in a tattoo shop. Along with the racial profiling they do. But working in customer service ive definitely had the most bad experiences dealing with cacs in affluent areas. Cac in affluent areas are way worst than hood nikkas.
Well I have, numerous times and in different locations.

As far as other places, it’s probably here or there but usually I don’t stay in places too long enough to notice or will just go somewhere or to someone else. I feel black people with bad customer service, especially women, only do it to other black people mainly.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Not only have I never experienced bad customer service (i.e. rude, racist, attitude), it gets to the point where they recognize me and go above and beyond. I think sometimes its how you present yourself. People feed off of your energy. I remember when I worked in the fast food industry. I’d always go above and beyond for the customers who were polite, and said “thank you.” Things like that go a long way. Also, I always try to be as nice as possible when it comes to interacting with people who are preparing my food. I do this for obvious reasons.
So how do you treat customers who don't say thank you.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
One of the ways Chick-fil-A keeps their competitive edge is by thanking the customer as soon as they hand over their food. They even thank you when they take your order, at least most of them do. I don't know what the rest of these fast-food chains be thinking. It's like they're still scared they may give a brother too much respect.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Yeah, I should state it’s the older ones that came fresh off the magic carpet. Never had any issues with the younger ones.

A few weeks ago, this dusty crusty Dhalsim looking Ghandi dismissively said “we don’t have it” and immediately started walking away from me as he said it.

Man, if I was younger in my more ignorant days,I would’ve thrown the nearest candy bar at his head.

fukking idiot trying to talk down on me.
They stay tryna talk down on Black ppl.

My goofy ass cousin go in there flirtin wit him, callin him "papi". I be like "he aint even hispanic":what:

This the same cousin that went out to eat with her co-workers and ordered her baked chicken medium-well :snoop:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

I went to a restaurant Sunday...all black staff, hostess was no where to be found so I sat myself. Place was almost empty yet it took someone 15 minutes to come over, it was the hostess. She asked me...."are you looking to be serviced?" :dead:
:martin:
I ended up just sitting at the bar since I have no idea where the waitresses were or wtf they were doing
they ended up auto adding 20% gratuity (probably cause they get no tips). never again.

Tried to give a plumbing job to a black handyman who is a friend of a friend. Texted him and described my problem. breh gon tell me "I MIGHT be there tomorrow" :skip:
I'm like ok whatever, text him the next day......no response. fukk em. went and got some cac plumber off google. Easy $200 for bout a hour of work. And now i'm never contacting that breh again :manny:
:mjlol:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there's some agreeance there

but you gotta take into consideration some of the entitlement some of us have when going into black establishments or supporting black businesses and expecting the business to kiss their ass.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

:scust: i would've left right at that point

we gotta stop giving our money to places with service like that or this type of shyt is gonna just keep happening

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black customer service is extremes for me. You either get some of the best customer service you'll ever get (usually from business owners, older blacks, middle and upper class blacks) or the worst.
There's very little "average" service. At my favorite black owned restaurant, I can feel love on a level I've never seen from a white person. But go to the wrong McDonalds and you'll get absolute disdain from the hood rat taking your order.
Modern black culture doesn't really emphasize hiding your emotions anymore. If that black McD's worker is having a bad day you'll know it. A white or Asian dude's dog could've just died and they'll still take your order and tell you have a nice day like nothing happened

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I've gotten better service overall from black people over cacs. Cacs like to talk to me like we stupid or don't understand shyt.

Black people talk to me like black people talk. The females be trying to get at ya boy and the dudes just be chill.
Mostly true

But when we’re rude we’re rude as hell. There’s no comparison.