One thing I hate about blacc people is how dishonest we are about our terrible customer service

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Never had bad customer service from black people at a black owned business, but I've had few from cac owned businesses. A lot of black folks at cac businesses have a strong:mjpls:to them, like they don't want our business.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
And i can't speak for the delinquents, but if part of my job is to help people, I'ma do what i can. Customers that don't understand just get referred to a higher individual who gone tell em the same shyt. Easy. Bad customer service is how you end up having to go work for another company

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
You really believe that …

So no one has been rude to you I guess …
I have been but majority of the time when I'm not rude neither are they
Mostly true

But when we’re rude we’re rude as hell. There’s no comparison.
This is what I was replying to. If you come in rude that's what you're gonna get back and vice versa

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I have been but majority of the time when I'm not rude neither are they

This is what I was replying to. If you come in rude that's what you're gonna get back and vice versa
I hear you but a lot of times you get flamed for just being nice … and don’t go asking any questions at all …

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never had bad customer service from black people at a black owned business, but I've had few from cac owned businesses. A lot of black folks at cac businesses have a strong:mjpls:to them, like they don't want our business.

I feel this one. But its so many levels to it. You actually do have black owned businesses with a superiority complex and poor work ethics.

Thats a combination for bad customer service. And if you consistently do business with black people, you can easily see it. Sorry but its a reality thats not race specific. :yeshrug:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
#1 example of this is hair cutting and styling. Fades are in style now on every try continent yet you don’t see billion dollar Black owned businesses exploiting this fad. Nobody cuts hair like Black people. Other races go to school for years but can’t replicate it.

I used to live in a town that was like 70% white, 20% Latino and 10% Black. Finding anyone that could cut hair was a challenge. Was settling for mid at best cuts for years. :flabbynsick:Finally this brother from South Carolina moved there and he was giving out magic. Best cut I ever had. Hit my shyt with the sponge and I never knew I had curls. Felt like Rick James for a week. Gave him $50 on the spot and told him I’ll be back every week young man :myman:

I kept trying to go back. Always gone, didn’t show up that day, taking a break, going to lunch. Finally I figured out he only cuts hair on saturdays and of course the line is out the door. Then I find out again he was going to my homies house to cut his hair because my homie was giving him free weed. One day I finally caught him and he was like “aww man sorry I got a head coming in at 1pm.” I’m like breh it’s 11am give me a cut now :damn:. “Sorry man you know what, text me and I will book you in”

I was like you got in playa and never went back. I was stressing myself out over a service and it’s obviously this dude viewed hair cutting as an easy lick and not a business. So I went back to this Puerto Rican ladies who gave a mid fade but at least rubbed their titties on my neck and gave me a massage after :shaq:. I’m not proud of it but at the end of the day time is money, and I can’t be chasing you around town for an easily replicated service. I like shopping at Target but my guy Walmart is open 24 hours.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
#1 example of this is hair cutting and styling. Fades are in style now on every try continent yet you don’t see billion dollar Black owned businesses exploiting this fad. Nobody cuts hair like Black people. Other races go to school for years but can’t replicate it.

I used to live in a town that was like 70% white, 20% Latino and 10% Black. Finding anyone that could cut hair was a challenge. Was settling for mid at best cuts for years. :flabbynsick:Finally this brother from South Carolina moved there and he was giving out magic. Best cut I ever had. Hit my shyt with the sponge and I never knew I had curls. Felt like Rick James for a week. Gave him $50 on the spot and told him I’ll be back every week young man :myman:

I kept trying to go back. Always gone, didn’t show up that day, taking a break, going to lunch. Finally I figured out he only cuts hair on saturdays and of course the line is out the door. Then I find out again he was going to my homies house to cut his hair because my homie was giving him free weed. One day I finally caught him and he was like “aww man sorry I got a head coming in at 1pm.” I’m like breh it’s 11am give me a cut now :damn:. “Sorry man you know what, text me and I will book you in”

I was like you got in playa and never went back. I was stressing myself out over a service and it’s obviously this dude viewed hair cutting as an easy lick and not a business. So I went back to this Puerto Rican ladies who gave a mid fade but at least rubbed their titties on my neck and gave me a massage after :shaq:. I’m not proud of it but at the end of the day time is money, and I can’t be chasing you around town for an easily replicated service. I like shopping at Target but my guy Walmart is open 24 hours.

This is a legit experience that dates back to the early 90s. A breh who was good with some clippers and edgers always had money. Thats why when they went away to school, and cutting hair on campus, they made money. Some said fck that degree and I'll cut hair. Some of your smartest barbers found their niche in cutting hair on that path.. A lot of black barbers are smart.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
In my experience Hispanics give the worst customer service to black people. If you’re not white or Hispanic they won’t even say good morning.

There’s a sweet old black woman who rings up my stuff and always asks about my family and how I’m doing.

Also in my experience, Asians give the absolute best customer service to everyone. They’re so kind and go above and beyond to make you smile.

They are on par with blacks - both are bad for blacks. Hispanics will turnaround and give better service to white or Hispanics - but blacks will be poor all around

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Lol so they say admixture to make it seem like they not speaking hoe babble :mjlol:

Anyway i feel like anyone that is majority black or half, they're pretty much black. We have more consistently occurring dominant genes. If other races weren't always racist, we would already be the majority of the population and the world would probably be peaceful.