One thing I hate about blacc people is how dishonest we are about our terrible customer service

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
White women are the nastiest. I make it a point to either find another associate than to go to a white woman. Now with that said, I've experienced pretty bad customer service from Black teenage workers at the drive thru. That happens more-than-not but I'll take that over having to deal with a White women.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I agree but it depends

but usually, I have low expectations. I’ve honestly never had to check another race about service as much as I have with my own.

Not saying other races don’t have people with bad customer service, I’m just speaking on the service towards me. And I’ve made threads on it before.

But with older black people it doesn’t happen

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree but it depends

but usually, I have low expectations. I’ve honestly never had to check another race about service as much as I have with my own.

Not saying other races don’t have people with bad customer service, I’m just speaking on the service towards me. And I’ve made threads on it before.

But with older black people it doesn’t happen

See ive never had bad customer service with black people. Unless we are talking about wait times,which I dont consider bad customer service. Now with the arabs and asians ive had altercations with those people. Had a cracka touch my ex girl a little too much in a tattoo shop. Along with the racial profiling they do. But working in customer service ive definitely had the most bad experiences dealing with cacs in affluent areas. Cac in affluent areas are way worst than hood nikkas.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:pachaha:Funny I was just in Walmart today and the young black guy working in electronics was cool as hell he helped my boy save some money on a bundle. While we were walking out of electronics this black chick mid 30’s to early 40s come out of nowhere talkin bout “ YALL GOT TO PAY FOR THAT HERE! :martin:“ like we gonna steal the shyt. I know damn well she wouldn’t be talkin to some white people like that

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Not only have I never experienced bad customer service (i.e. rude, racist, attitude), it gets to the point where they recognize me and go above and beyond. I think sometimes its how you present yourself. People feed off of your energy. I remember when I worked in the fast food industry. I’d always go above and beyond for the customers who were polite, and said “thank you.” Things like that go a long way. Also, I always try to be as nice as possible when it comes to interacting with people who are preparing my food. I do this for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Not only have I never experienced bad customer service (i.e. rude, racist, attitude), its gets to the point where they recognize me and go above and beyond. I think sometimes its how you present yourself. People feed off of your energy. I remember when I worked in the fast food industry. I’d always go above and beyond for the customers who were polite, and said “thank you.” Things like that go a long way. Also, I always try to be as nice as possible when it comes to interacting with people who are preparing my food. I do this for obvious reasons.
There was this one Black girl, and I could tell she was upset & frustrated. I'm next in line and she rings up my stuff and I pay. I tell her " 'preciate cha. You have a wonderful day". She let out a deep breath, closed her eyes, and told me "thank you so much"

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
black people have great customer service if you're handsome gang.
I think that’s just in general regardless of race. Humble brag but I’ve definitely noticed the difference in service, from when I’m wearing a mask to when I’m not.

Or maybe in some places people are very anti-mask and that’s where the antagonism comes from.:russ:

But yeah, in general, I get good customer service from women. The absolute worst from Arab/Indian men. They just can’t hide their contempt for black men.:hhh:

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Went to a five guys with an all black staff a couple days ago.

:mjpls:

Hooked me up with mad extra fries, couldn’t even finish them while they were hot

:mjcry:
Went to 1 last yr in either springfield or champaign. Staff was damn near 100% Black. To hear them brehs be like "i'm gon hook u up, big dawg. Fries right out the grease. Bumped u up to a large too":ahh:

No self-hatin, mean muggin or no shyt like that

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I think that’s just in general regardless of race. Humble brag but I’ve definitely noticed the difference in service, from when I’m wearing a mask to when I’m not.

Or maybe in some places people are very anti-mask and that’s where the antagonism comes from.:russ:

But yeah, in general, I get good customer service from women. The absolute worst from Arab/Indian men. They just can’t hide their contempt for black men.:hhh:
Arab/indian men definitely be on some bullshyt the older they are.

A younger one owns the liquor store in the plaza in my neighborhood, and he cool as fukk, but the stores in my city owned by the older ones, I dont even go in there lol

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Arab/indian men definitely be on some bullshyt the older they are.

A younger one owns the liquor store in the plaza in my neighborhood, and he cool as fukk, but the stores in my city owned by the older ones, I dont even go in there lol
Yeah, I should state it’s the older ones that came fresh off the magic carpet. Never had any issues with the younger ones.

A few weeks ago, this dusty crusty Dhalsim looking Ghandi dismissively said “we don’t have it” and immediately started walking away from me as he said it.

Man, if I was younger in my more ignorant days,I would’ve thrown the nearest candy bar at his head.

fukking idiot trying to talk down on me.

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Black people are the worst. I left my black barber for a non black barber and nikkas still think I have the same barber. Cuts when from a 9 to a 7-8 when he snapping, bu the professionalism when from a 4 to a 10.
And he do my lineup better now, as he don’t push my right vertical side.