One thing I hate about blacc people is how dishonest we are about our terrible customer service

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Hispanics in general are way worse.

facts
I know you have no idea what the fukk it id you’re talking about, because hispanic people have to bust their because half of their job opportunities are shyt. Hispanic’s eat shyt from people on the regular just to keep their job. Maybe redneck (as if they even work at all) but when it comes to hispanic’s you’re fukking wrong or you’re a dikk to people, probably the later.

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
im still confused how y’all called me a cac while y’all let this guy make thread like this one continuously

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
what i can’t stand is when you walk in somewhere and mofos behind the counter just stand there staring at you like :unimpressed:

i’m to the point where i’ll just turn the fukk around, walk out and spend my money elsewhere :manny: if you can’t even greet a customer correctly then you don’t deserve business

with that being said i usually have those type of experiences at fast food spots in the hood, black owned mom and pop restaurants usually have the best service outta any race by far :wow:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
what i can’t stand is when you walk in somewhere and mofos behind the counter just stand there staring at you like :unimpressed:

i’m to the point where i’ll just turn the fukk around, walk out and spend my money elsewhere :manny: if you can’t even greet a customer correctly then you don’t deserve business

with that being said i usually have those type of experiences at fast food spots in the hood, black owned mom and pop restaurants usually have the best service outta any race by far :wow:
bolded i think is the most accurate. Black Owned business customer services>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
In my experience Hispanics give the worst customer service to black people. If you’re not white or Hispanic they won’t even say good morning.

There’s a sweet old black woman who rings up my stuff and always asks about my family and how I’m doing.

Also in my experience, Asians give the absolute best customer service to everyone. They’re so kind and go above and beyond to make you smile.

every group does this to us. Maybe except the Arab bodega corner store guys

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I think this is more of a age thing than a race thing. It's opposite tho. Young non-blacks people usually give good customer service. Older black people usually have the best customer service.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
:manny: I don’t experience this.

I hardly ever experience it either, I usually have a good time regardless...it's my nature I guess.

My wife on the other hand (and to a certain extent my mom) attracts a certain type of hate from sistahs that's both annoying and hilarious. Both are black obviously, but they be going through it with some black women :snoop:. You got one chance to fukk up with wifey and she's automatically :martin::mjlol:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black ran fast food restaurants are the worst. I’m at a point where I don’t care if thy fire all the workers and hire all Mexicans. nikkas absolutely do not want to work. And that’s the hard truth.

I just went to this Chic Fil A on the south side of Chicago. It has got to be the worst Chick Fil A in the country. Workers mean mugging, bad attitudes, getting orders wrong, out of food, 35+ minute wait time. shyts unprecedented for Chick Fil A. I’m like they need to burn this whole m’fer down.
I think Chik fil a's outside the south have garbage Customer Service in general.

I went to one in the chicago burbs (i think it was oak brook or downers grove so it was mainly white with some Asian and Indian kids) and their service was ass compared to the ones down here.
I think you just a c00n bruh
You always making threads like these
Na he's trolling/c00n exposing.

I think:mjpls::patrice:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I think Chik fil a's outside the south have garbage Customer Service in general.

I went to one in the chicago burbs (i think it was oak brook or downers grove so it was mainly white with some Asian and Indian kids) and their service was ass compared to the ones down here.

Na he's trolling/c00n exposing.

I think:mjpls::patrice:

Imma have to disagree with you. Chick-Fil-A customer service in NYC is actually very good.

:yeshrug:

not better than the south but compared to Popeyes and McDonald’s ehhhhh a whole 3 levels better