One thing I hate about blacc people is how dishonest we are about our terrible customer service

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah,and I make it a point to overtip because they purposely give the black customers black waiting staff due to nikkaz not tippin (and let's stop being full of shyt, because a lot of nikkaz don't like tippin. But that's another thread. )

But that comfort with your own people will allow you to get hook ups as well. :win:

Exactly,black folks get upset about black people being "too comfortable". But then want to exploit that same comfort for hookups,and expect cheaper prices because your black:mjlol:

You could also argue the same in reverse. Are black people acting up towards white people like they do in black establishments?

Foh taking your hamburger order so seriously in the first place:mjlol:. You damn right im not taking you serious when you come in here flying off the handle about getting the wrong sandwhich:camby:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black business owners need to put customer service at the top of their business priorities. As a black shop, people are already looking for excuses not to give you their business. One rudeness and it’s over. No wonder our businesses don’t last long compared to non blacks. Train your staff to be polite and ensure that they’re actually doing it.

A simple “ Hello, good morning, how can I help you” whilst smiling goes a long way. Don’t screw your face, make them feel welcome and appreciated. It’s not rocket science.

Me personally, one rude customer experience and I will never ever shop at your place again; black, white, whatever.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Black ran fast food restaurants are the worst. I’m at a point where I don’t care if thy fire all the workers and hire all Mexicans. nikkas absolutely do not want to work. And that’s the hard truth.

I just went to this Chic Fil A on the south side of Chicago. It has got to be the worst Chick Fil A in the country. Workers mean mugging, bad attitudes, getting orders wrong, out of food, 35+ minute wait time. shyts unprecedented for Chick Fil A. I’m like they need to burn this whole m’fer down.

who u telling

go to Popeyes and the same shyt.. we out of rice and beans, a 10 minute wait on chicken, we don’t take coupons at this location :mjtf: , etc

go to Wendy’s in the hood and you waiting for at least 20 minutes to even get to place your order or when u pull up and sign covering the mic saying drive to window cash only:snoop:

I have literally drove a extra 10 minutes to :mjpls: to get food

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:mjlol:

You gotta be handsome to get great customer service from black people? Maybe that's OP's problem?:ohhh:
Older black women especially are GOAT status, they treat you like they're your Auntie whose nephew popped in. Give you an extra serving because they think you need more meat on your bones. Younger ones be flirting and chatting you up, asking you about your car and if you'd willing to take them for ride and shyt.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Black ran fast food restaurants are the worst. I’m at a point where I don’t care if thy fire all the workers and hire all Mexicans. nikkas absolutely do not want to work. And that’s the hard truth.

I just went to this Chic Fil A on the south side of Chicago. It has got to be the worst Chick Fil A in the country. Workers mean mugging, bad attitudes, getting orders wrong, out of food, 35+ minute wait time. shyts unprecedented for Chick Fil A. I’m like they need to burn this whole m’fer down.

This is my experience too - I noticed more restaurants in my area hiring hispanics and Indians. I used to feel some kind of way about it but not anymore.
:yeshrug:

Also the few times I've received bad service at Chick-fil-A both were by young black females.