One thing I hate about blacc people is how dishonest we are about our terrible customer service

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
One thing I noticed is that some nikkas like to pretend they're cool with Black businesses overcharging...until you ask them to put their money where their mouth is :sas2:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Eh. The worst ones are young people in general. It's not a race thing, most of the time a young person is going to suck at it.(18-22) You're never going to get far, but even then, I don't get angry at them because I used to work in retail and do customer service, so I get it. Sometimes you get a bunch of dikkheads or a manager that has no idea what they're doing and taking it out on all of you.

Funnily enough, my manager thought I was terrible at customer service when I was working retail. I wasn't doing the whole, "HOW ARE YOU!? HOW WAS YOUR DAY!?" shyt, but it was a business district. Most of these cacs and brehs just want coffee and to bust out. My shifts, whether it were day or night, were the ones with the highest tips, because I knew what everyone was getting and just said a quick what's up and had them out the store in like 40 seconds.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Get black women under 55 out of customer service ASAP. THE WOAT. Next up are Hispanic women under 40. Back to Mexico with the lot of them. :camby:

Now if we are talking about small business; both black business owners and customers have a LOOOOOOOONG way to go. I've heard nightmare stories from both sides. But we aren't kind to each other in general so of course business between us is going to be fraught with tension and mistrust.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
All I know is that I am regularly disrespected by some black employees. But these same people treat white folks like kings and queens. “We hate ourself and love they wealth.”

Oh yeah and red neck or working class crackers and Hispanics in general are way worse.

facts

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
One thing I noticed is that some nikkas like to pretend they're cool with Black businesses overcharging...until you ask them to put their money where their mouth is :sas2:

Lol they stay trying to get the "brother man" discount. Some of the most spicy social media debates have been between black business owners and black customers.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
black people have great customer service if you're handsome gang.

no cac is greeting me like "hey baby" or putting extra food in my order because they like me,

this carribean spot near my house will let you sample food before ordering. to see if you like it.

Last edited:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I used to think the black women at the DMV were the rudest people in the world, but I realized all those people at the DMV are rude, including all the other people in line.

White people who work in fast food tend to seem like they care about their jobs, while black people in fast food…
:francis:

I like to think it’s because higher quality black people have better jobs than working in fast food.

I once went to a white McDonalds in South Jersey, and it was so nice, and the employees were so pleasant, that I almost forgot it was McDonalds.

:ld:

When it comes to other groups, a lot of them speak in other languages to each other, so they could be talking shyt about us while smiling, and we don’t even know.
Glad you pointed this out. In a trashy environment, there's a good chance the places of business will garner trashy service. It's got nothing to with race.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Black ran fast food restaurants are the worst. I’m at a point where I don’t care if thy fire all the workers and hire all Mexicans. nikkas absolutely do not want to work. And that’s the hard truth.

I just went to this Chic Fil A on the south side of Chicago. It has got to be the worst Chick Fil A in the country. Workers mean mugging, bad attitudes, getting orders wrong, out of food, 35+ minute wait time. shyts unprecedented for Chick Fil A. I’m like they need to burn this whole m’fer down.