One thing I hate about blacc people is how dishonest we are about our terrible customer service

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my experience Hispanics give the worst customer service to black people. If you’re not white or Hispanic they won’t even say good morning.

There’s a sweet old black woman who rings up my stuff and always asks about my family and how I’m doing.
That's kinda true.

Older black women tend to be nice

Young black women? Esp under 30?

You can forget about it!:mjpls:

Last edited:

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
That's kinda true.

Older black women tend to be nice

Young black women? Esp under 30?

You can forget about it!
:mjpls:
alonzo-mourning-gary-payton.gif

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is a conversation that comes up in some Black Facebook groups I'm in. Many people agree that we should do better with customer service, keeping appointment commitments, etc.

There are a fringe few that get hyper defensive about the issue because they are entrepreneurs themselves. One guy I know that's a PT makes nasty retorts to people and calling them anti-Black for not blindly supporting Black owned businesses. He even tries to personally denigrate any Black person who works for Corporate America. I would think he's just taking out his frustration on people because some of the comments hit home. :yeshrug:

Encountering him a few times I would say he isn't the most personable person so I'm sure it stings hearing some of the criticisms of Black businesses (not being Black but customer service) personally and retorting as being anti-Black is the only response he has.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
In my experience Hispanics give the worst customer service to black people. If you’re not white or Hispanic they won’t even say good morning.

There’s a sweet old black woman who rings up my stuff and always asks about my family and how I’m doing.

Yessir. Love older black women like this.

Not dem Myras tho :francis:

Also in my experience, Asians give the absolute best customer service to everyone. They’re so kind and go above and beyond to make you smile.

They want that repeat business :pachaha: They aint' dumb.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I have to disagree. Yeah, sometimes Black people get too comfortable and let customer service slide, but my overall experience is that Black waitresses and waiters, and store clerks are more likely to see me, greet me, help me, and hook me up on service game than white employees.

Yeah,and I make it a point to overtip because they purposely give the black customers black waiting staff due to nikkaz not tippin (and let's stop being full of shyt, because a lot of nikkaz don't like tippin. But that's another thread. )

But that comfort with your own people will allow you to get hook ups as well. :win:

Daps
I used to think the black women at the DMV were the rudest people in the world, but I realized all those people at the DMV are rude, including all the other people in line.

White people who work in fast food tend to seem like they care about their jobs, while black people in fast food…
:francis:

I like to think it’s because higher quality black people have better jobs than working in fast food.

I once went to a white McDonalds in South Jersey, and it was so nice, and the employees were so pleasant, that I almost forgot it was McDonalds.

:ld:

When it comes to other groups, a lot of them speak in other languages to each other, so they could be talking shyt about us while smiling, and we don’t even know.