One of three Teens in murder of college student had racist tweets

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
When will u brothers understand that these white boys DONT GET IT. Your arguing with brick walls. These white males havent a clue about what it means to be discriminated against. Which is exactly why that white boy posted a couple pages back that he sees no reason why CNN would post a black kid inplace of the white kid who was actually involved in the crime. These white boys will defend your oppressors because ur oppressors are their fathers.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I feel ya.

Then you shouldn't say you hate a whole race of people because there's a some ignorant whites. You think all whites hate Blacks and are KKK members :stopitslime:

Whites are the enemies of Africans, you need a history listen fakkit?

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
When will u brothers understand that these white boys DONT GET IT. Your arguing with brick walls. These white males havent a clue about what it means to be discriminated against. Which is exactly why that white boy posted a couple pages back that he sees no reason why CNN would post a black kid inplace of the white kid who was actually involved in the crime. These white boys will defend your oppressors because ur oppressors are their fathers.
Black on white crime = white person deserved it, he was probably racist, black people can't be racist, media is racist, racism is racist, my table is racist, my keyboard is racist, first xbox was white so it gave me the red ring of death because it's racist:to:
White on black crime = Omg I told you, they're all racist, omg - get guns and exterminate. Omg guys - white people. :to:
Any race other than white on black crime = Omg racist cacs! Omg he's really a cac! Omg racism! :to:
Black on black crime = Prolly a snitch :yeshrug:

Yup - we're the ones that don't get it. :comeon:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
I don't like white people either. What's your point?

And calling someone "nasty" equals racist now? Really?

Yeah, if you say black people cry often you're labeled a racist. So saying whites are nasty is racist too. Also, here's the definition of racism: "The belief that one race (or more) is superior to another race (or more)."

Saying white people are nasty (90% of them) is a statement that is insinuating that they are inferior. Therefore, it's racist. Which is false, white people smell the best. Their females are like flowers :ahh:

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I wish I could neg you but something tells me that with comments like this, you've already been negged enough in real life

I wish house nikkas or cacs like you didn't exist, but life isn't what we want it to be.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Black on white crime = white person deserved it, he was probably racist, black people can't be racist, media is racist, racism is racist, my table is racist, my keyboard is racist, first xbox was white so it gave me the red ring of death because it's racist:to:
White on black crime = Omg I told you, they're all racist, omg - get guns and exterminate. Omg guys - white people. :to:
Any race other than white on black crime = Omg racist cacs! Omg he's really a cac! Omg racism! :to:

Rationalization through white logic is useless against me. U dont get it, and just like most other whites who dont get it you try to trivalize it to fit into ur whitewashed world. U cacs are a disgusting breed of human being and your day of reckoning is fast approaching. I can only hope im alive long enuff to see you all get what u deserve for destroying so many other cultures of ppl.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Rationalization through white logic is useless against me. U dont get it, and just like most other whites who dont get it you try to trivalize it to fit into ur whitewashed world. U cacs are a disgusting breed of human being and your day of reckoning is fast approaching. I can only hope im alive long enuff to see you all get what u deserve for destroying so many other cultures of ppl.
Sounds like you're living a very happy and full life. :russ:I can't even be mad at you because I can tell that you're miserable enough just being who you are.:yeshrug:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S

you're wasting your time. Logic is the negro's worst enemy.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
you're wasting your time. Logic is the negro's worst enemy.
See, I know that not all black people are like this because I know plenty in real life. I'm glad that I do because if I made my assumptions about black people based on a lot of the topics on this board then I would probably end up being a racist. Some posters on this board are the legit equivalent to st0rmfr0nt posters.