One of three Teens in murder of college student had racist tweets

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Right, but I'm actually rational. Whenever there is some crime against a completely innocent black person by whites or otherwise I call it exactly how it is. However, whenever there is a crime against a completely innocent white person by black people or otherwise, half this board, including you I'm guessing, wants to grasp at straws to somehow twist the story and make it about why they might have deserved it.

Who said he deserved it?
dahell.png

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:laugh::laff:

Edit: even though you are wrong... I have nothing but love for you my brotha..........:blessed:
Don't get me wrong... I'm not trying to emphasize any negative connotation to being white and having an opinion... I was just trying to give an answer to the poster's perplexity that people are getting daps in here... I think it is a good thing that there are posters of varying races and opinions on here :manny:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Right, but I'm actually rational. Whenever there is some crime against a completely innocent black person by whites or otherwise I call it exactly how it is. However, whenever there is a crime against a completely innocent white person by black people or otherwise, half this board, including you I'm guessing, wants to grasp at straws to somehow twist the story and make it about why they might have deserved it.
Like I said to the guy above... I don't want my comment to seem like "he's a cac, fukk them"... I am just letting the other poster know why certain posts received daps... he was perplexed by it, and I was just letting him know... White people most likely were most of the daps... Nothing wrong with being white and having an opinion :laugh:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
And based on how slick the media has been, I don't even think those are his tweets.
See, this is why I can't take the retards on this board serious. You have zero proof of anything but you want to assume based on nothing. This could have easily been a hate crime and you know it. But it won't be charged like that because black people are immune to being charged with hate crimes. It's just the way it is. You're the ones with the privilege in this case. But guess what? All of these kids are either frying and seeing life so either way I'm happy.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
It wasn't. :manny: They put the real picture up as soon as they got it. I didn't see one person complaining when they were using pictures of Trayvon when he was 12 and a mugshot of Zimmerman,

Uh yeah....Trayvon was the victim who was killed, GZ was the killer. There is a natural sympathy for the person who was shot and murdered (hence why you see nice pictures Lane, and menacing mugshots of alleged killers)

So ask yourself....mr call it how I see it....why is it that you have such a difficult time identifying and sympathizing with Trayvon? Why are you so interested in him being demonized? Why is it that you wanted nice pictures of his killer, and mean looking pictures of the victim?

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Like I said to the guy above... I don't want my comment to seem like "he's a cac, fukk them"... I am just letting the other poster know why certain posts received daps... he was perplexed by it, and I was just letting him know... White people most likely were most of the daps... Nothing wrong with being white and having an opinion :laugh:
He was talking about the daps for the posts that said "One less cac so I'm happy" and things of that nature.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Uh yeah....Trayvon was the victim who was killed, GZ was the killer. There is a natural sympathy for the person who was shot and murdered (hence why you see nice pictures Lane, and menacing mugshots of alleged killers)

So ask yourself....mr call it how I see it....why is it that you have such a difficult time identifying and sympathizing with Trayvon? Why are you so interested in him being demonized? Why is it that you wanted nice pictures of his killer, and mean looking pictures of the victim?
I don't have a difficult time sympathizing with Trayvon. I think Zimmerman should be under the jail. However, the way the media handled that case was fukked up. All they tried to do is make it a hate crime, which it wasn't, and black people got right behind that ridiculous shyt. That's why Zimmerman got all of that support from white people in the first place. That shyt was unfair to say the least.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
He was talking about the daps for the posts that said "One less cac so I'm happy" and things of that nature.
Uhh Not a single post said anything like that before "Da Jungles", who I quoted, made his comment... He was referring to all of the comments getting daps that had something to do with proving black people can be racist...

Basically all of the posts that you, Data-Hawk, and the other white posters dapped

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Uhh Not a single post said anything like that before "Da Jungles", who I quoted, made his comment... He was referring to all of the comments getting daps that had something to do with proving black people can be racist...

Basically all of the posts that you, Data-Hawk, and the other white posters dapped
Refer to the post quoted right above you. How do you skim over all of that vile shyt and then focus on the rational posts. :heh:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Refer to the post quoted right above you. How do you skim over all of that vile shyt and then focus on the rational posts. :heh:
Well he just dapped my response to him, so Im assuming him and I are on the same page...

I doubt he was referring to that post, that received exactly 1 dap...

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I don't have a difficult time sympathizing with Trayvon. I think Zimmerman should be under the jail. However, the way the media handled that case was fukked up. All they tried to do is make it a hate crime, which it wasn't, and black people got right behind that ridiculous shyt. That's why Zimmerman got all of that support from white people in the first place. That shyt was unfair to say the least.

Your narrative is wrong....the media, whoever that is, didnt handle it as a hate crime. They handled it as fundamental failing of our justice system, the dysfunction of which was concluded to be because of Trayvon's race. Now if you believe that race had nothing to do with Trayvon being followed with a gun, killed, with no charges for well over a month, and a shoddy police investigation that believed GZ whole heartedly, even going so far as to drug test trayvon and not the killer, then go right ahead.

But I am asking, why you personally, are still so offended that the media used a nice looking picture of a younger Trayvon, who was the obvious victim. I dont see much outrage in the media using nice pictures of Lane the obvious victim. So what to make of YOUR personal double standard?