One of three Teens in murder of college student had racist tweets

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See, I know that not all black people are like this because I know plenty in real life. I'm glad that I do because if I made my assumptions about black people based on a lot of the topics on this board then I would probably end up being a racist. Some posters on this board are the legit equivalent to st0rmfr0nt posters.
:umad: :umad: :umad:

860%20-%20animated_macro%20autoplay_gif%20david_otunga%20gif%20wwe%20you_mad.gif

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
When will u brothers understand that these white boys DONT GET IT. Your arguing with brick walls. These white males havent a clue about what it means to be discriminated against. Which is exactly why that white boy posted a couple pages back that he sees no reason why CNN would post a black kid inplace of the white kid who was actually involved in the crime. These white boys will defend your oppressors because ur oppressors are their fathers.

Exactly. I'm speechless right now reading these comments. :mindblown:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
:russ: @ the people saying that black people can't be racist.

Let's be real here, in real life racism = spewing hate to another group other than your own. I don't know anyone who says racism = power.

You supremacists never cease to amaze me.

And from my experience black people tend to be racist to asian,white,latino etc but when it's reversed then it's considered racist :heh:.

inb4 they did it to us so why can't we reverse it back

These three kids are what's wrong with the black community. One of their facbeook's had something about a new chief keef song dropping :snoop:.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: @ the people saying that black people can't be racist.

Let's be real here, in real life racism = spewing hate to another group other than your own. I don't know anyone who says racism = power.

You supremacists never cease to amaze me.

And from my experience black people tend to be racist to asian,white,latino etc but when it's reversed then it's considered racist :heh:.

inb4 they did it to us so why can't we reverse it back

These three kids are what's wrong with the black community. One of their facbeook's had something about a new chief keef song dropping :snoop:.
We got another one :ufdup:

Ya'll sure are mad about this, aren't you. Blowing your covers.

860%20-%20animated_macro%20autoplay_gif%20david_otunga%20gif%20wwe%20you_mad.gif

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:stopitslime: C'mon son

For all the evil white people has done on this planet, can you really blame me?

White people are a disease and they need to be cured. As the great Minister Khalid Abdul Muhammad said:

We kill everything white that ain't right.

We kill the women, we kill the children, we kill the babies. We kill the blind, we kill the crippled, we kill 'em all. We kill the fakkit, we kill the lesbian, we kill them all.

And after you’ve killed them all, I say then you go to the god damn grave, and dig ‘em up, and then kill ‘em a-god-damn gain because they didn’t die hard enough.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you

White people are a disease and they need to be cured. As the great Minister Khalid Abdul Muhammad said:

How are whites a disease? Cause they're living well and you aint? :russ:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA

you're a glass half empty type of guy... how about all the good white people have done?

Cars are dope. Computers are pretty ill. Flying in planes, pizza, c'mon breh.