One of three Teens in murder of college student had racist tweets

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
and who's to say a black person couldnt have invented those given the opportunity. Dont sit here n say but they were given the opportunity or "what's stopping them".. .....what yall seem to not understand is the "CHAIN EFFECT" of oppression and continued racism towards blacks........Smh, dis shyt is deeper than most of yall can understand...Think back to when our ancestors were working those cotton fields and whitey was sitting around reading books, going to school, educating themselves enhancing their knowledge.....These fukkers had such a head start on us blacks that i cant even praise most of these cacs for their accomplishments because starting back then we were NEVER giving the same opportunity to enhance our knowledge....

negro please you're on some other shyt.

Let's keep it pure and simple...forget the race of the guy or the race of the perps...the fact of the matter is, this one individual guy was minding his business and was senselessly targeted for murder for absolutely no reason other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Again, it's pretty simple, one day the guy is jogging minding his own mothafuking business and the next second he is randomly executed like suffering dog because a few teenage thugs thought that they could get their jollies out of it.

How some of you nikkaz can't just identify and atleast say "damn, that's some fuked up shyt" and leave it at that, rather than getting into some long random ass epicuric socio-political breakdown and justification for this is beyond me.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Yeah cuz lord knows that was the same Australian guy :snoop:
We dont know his life we just know a white man got killed by a black person which is a bigger headline than a black man killing another black man. Really makes you feel like something is really wrong with the world huh?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Let's keep it pure and simple...forget the race of the guy or the race of the perps...the fact of the matter is, this one individual guy was minding his business and was senselessly targeted for murder for absolutely no reason other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Again, it's pretty simple, one day the guy is jogging minding his own mothafuking business and the next second he is randomly executed like suffering dog because a few teenage thugs thought that they could get their jollies out of it.

Based on what we know. They may be leaving some details out. Like maybe he was on drugs or had tools with him.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Based on what we know. They may be leaving some details out. Like maybe he was on drugs or had tools with him.

we can only go by the information that we have....for example...we know that Trayvon had weed and his system, and we also know that he had a history of having been caught with items that did not belong to him, along with a set a burglary tools. Not only that , but in this case...we have the perps saying that they killed him because they were bored...seems pretty cut and dry.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
We dont know his life we just know a white man got killed by a black person which is a bigger headline than a black man killing another black man. Really makes you feel like something is really wrong with the world huh?

Personally, I think it made headlines strictly due to the debauchery of it all. If you have three teenaged kids saying that they just killed someone because they were simply "bored"...well, if I'm editorializing a newspaper, I think that those actions and quotes make for a pretty hard driving, attention grabbing headline.