One of three Teens in murder of college student had racist tweets

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Black on white crime = white person deserved it, he was probably racist, black people can't be racist, media is racist, racism is racist, my table is racist, my keyboard is racist, first xbox was white so it gave me the red ring of death because it's racist:to:
White on black crime = Omg I told you, they're all racist, omg - get guns and exterminate. Omg guys - white people. :to:
Any race other than white on black crime = Omg racist cacs! Omg he's really a cac! Omg racism! :to:
Black on black crime = Prolly a snitch :yeshrug:

Yup - we're the ones that don't get it. :comeon:

:whistle:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No...it is still unclear who pulled the trigger. It was either the white kid (hes not mixed...he has a white mother and white father), or the mixed kid. Now the white kid flipped on the other two and turned state --- but he may have already confessed to pulling the trigger, and recanted.

This is still a moving story, so the details are still very fuzzy. Whats sad is the fact that the media, having already tried to claim it was "three black kids" to push a narrative, have made the only black kid, the youngest one who almost surely didnt pull the trigger, the face of this story because of his "tweets", and not the older triggermen.

:what: theyres two clearly fully black kids and one Blake Griffin looking motherfukker

http://jonathanturley.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/suspectsoklashooting.jpg?w=500&h=281

Boy C

SPC
Daps
When will u brothers understand that these white boys DONT GET IT. Your arguing with brick walls. These white males havent a clue about what it means to be discriminated against. Which is exactly why that white boy posted a couple pages back that he sees no reason why CNN would post a black kid inplace of the white kid who was actually involved in the crime. These white boys will defend your oppressors because ur oppressors are their fathers.

:usure:

Got kicked out of a black music store in the hood twice or 3 times. :patrice:

Dude say "Get out of my store! buh-bye. buh-bye. buh-bye"

It's cool doe, he doesn't know me. Thinks I'm a Justice Beiber ass cac.

Edit: Other than that, and a few other times with me being in the hood, you're right. I (speaking for the white man) have no clue about being discriminated against.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:

Got kicked out of a black music store in the hood twice or 3 times. :patrice:

Dude say "Get out of my store! buh-bye. buh-bye. buh-bye"

It's cool doe, he doesn't know me. Thinks I'm a Justice Beiber ass cac.

It was probably because you look like a faq.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yeah, if you say black people cry often you're labeled a racist. So saying whites are nasty is racist too. Also, here's the definition of racism: "The belief that one race (or more) is superior to another race (or more)."

Saying white people are nasty (90% of them) is a statement that is insinuating that they are inferior.

Not really. And I still don't think that he really tweeted that. They already started reporting this story messing up (intentionally) so I wouldn't put it past them to try to portray one of the suspects as "racist".

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
listen, DUDE, the kid is white. The cops confirmed it, there have been pictures showing both his parents....I dont know what you want me to say. I cant argue against what you want to see.

It's hilarious how much people will stretch to deny that someone is white when they do something terrible. They actually tried to do that with the Boston bombers who came from the Caucasus Mountains. :dead:

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
you're a glass half empty type of guy... how about all the good white people have done?

Cars are dope. Computers are pretty ill. Flying in planes, pizza, c'mon breh.

and who's to say a black person couldnt have invented those given the opportunity. Dont sit here n say but they were given the opportunity or "what's stopping them".. .....what yall seem to not understand is the "CHAIN EFFECT" of oppression and continued racism towards blacks........Smh, dis shyt is deeper than most of yall can understand...Think back to when our ancestors were working those cotton fields and whitey was sitting around reading books, going to school, educating themselves enhancing their knowledge.....These fukkers had such a head start on us blacks that i cant even praise most of these cacs for their accomplishments because starting back then we were NEVER giving the same opportunity to enhance our knowledge....

Last edited: