One of three Teens in murder of college student had racist tweets

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
And based on how slick the media has been, I don't even think those are his tweets.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wow when you think of how this case is tied into justice for the kid that was shot in Florida by the mma fighter.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't. :manny: They put the real picture up as soon as they got it. I didn't see one person complaining when they were using pictures of Trayvon when he was 12 and a mugshot of Zimmerman, and that went on for weeks - not a few hours. But this board is hypocritical like a motherfukker when it comes to things like this. It's cool, though, everybody wants to get behind their own race no matter what I guess.

You do realize you don't make any sense, right?

A different person of a different race =/= what the fukk you just said.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
:what: Excuse me but what? His picture was shown on NATIONAL TELEVISION. He was accused of being a prime suspect in this horrible crime. His reputation was ruined. His family, friends and any other person who knows him saw this.
They used a picture of the same black kid twice. His reputation wasn't ruined because he actually did do it.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
You do realize you don't make any sense, right?

A different person of a different race =/= what the fukk you just said.
It does makes sense because it's the same exact type of media sensationalizing shyt. Except in this case it might have actually been a mistake since they just used a picture of the same person twice.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
It does makes sense because it's the same exact type of media sensationalizing shyt. Except in this case it might have actually been a mistake since they just used a picture of the same person twice.

That wasn't a mistake! You know what forget it. You keep thinking like that.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
:what: So, let me get this straight. The mixed kid who most ppl are calling White was the one who pulled the trigger AND he was the driver of the getaway car???! So, tell me then why wasn't he charged with capital murder? All he got was an accessory charge...

No...it is still unclear who pulled the trigger. It was either the white kid (hes not mixed...he has a white mother and white father), or the mixed kid. Now the white kid flipped on the other two and turned state --- but he may have already confessed to pulling the trigger, and recanted.

This is still a moving story, so the details are still very fuzzy. Whats sad is the fact that the media, having already tried to claim it was "three black kids" to push a narrative, have made the only black kid, the youngest one who almost surely didnt pull the trigger, the face of this story because of his "tweets", and not the older triggermen.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Data-Hawk, BuyandSave, BillyFuco... They're white... It shouldn't be a surprise...

:manny:
Right, but I'm actually rational. Whenever there is some crime against a completely innocent black person by whites or otherwise I call it exactly how it is. However, whenever there is a crime against a completely innocent white person by black people or otherwise, half this board, including you I'm guessing, wants to grasp at straws to somehow twist the story and make it about why they might have deserved it.