One of three Teens in murder of college student had racist tweets

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
If he was really bout it he would've went Jonathan Jackson on that courthouse during the Zimmerman trial but these cats today dont have that kind of warrior blood in their veins

??

The c00n is one of the most cowardly creatures in existence......these c00ns shot ol boy in the back.....fukk you talkin bout

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
??

The c00n is one of the most cowardly creatures in existence......these c00ns shot ol boy in the back.....fukk you talkin bout
Obviously you missed the direction of my post. I was referencing the guys tweets about smackin up cacs like it was some sort of retribution for Trayvon. I was saying if he was really about that action what he should've done.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I think those were his tweets. Mixed people are black on this board when they're doing good and white when they're fukking up.

those are not his tweets....one suspect is white (white dad, white mom) one suspect is mixed...one suspect is black.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Obviously you missed the direction of my post. I was referencing the guys tweets about smackin up cacs like it was some sort of retribution for Trayvon. I was saying if he was really about that action what he should've done.

I know what you are saying...but you missed my point.....a c00n only does actions as such...no meaning....no understanding...just senseless

At the end of the day, Zimmerman was protected by the same system that protects c00ns when no one "snitches" on them

I hope these c00ns burn.....

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
916806-b2161dcc-0982-11e3-affc-ced01c385700-550x309.jpg

:smh: at them putting some random black boy in here

suspectsoklashooting.jpg

I'm so glad a white boy was one of the shooters. After the first false pic leaked (:smh:), white people couldn't get to a computer fast enough to unleash a barrage of insults and slurs, having a story to point to that justified their hatred of blacks. Nope.....hold up....one of yours was in there too :ufdup:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
It wasn't. :manny: They put the real picture up as soon as they got it. I didn't see one person complaining when they were using pictures of Trayvon when he was 12 and a mugshot of Zimmerman, and that went on for weeks - not a few hours. But this board is hypocritical like a motherfukker when it comes to things like this. It's cool, though, everybody wants to get behind their own race no matter what I guess.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
what did their white accomplice, who allegedly pulled the trigger, say about those tweets?

:what: So, let me get this straight. The mixed kid who most ppl are calling White was the one who pulled the trigger AND he was the driver of the getaway car???! So, tell me then why wasn't he charged with capital murder? All he got was an accessory charge...

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
It wasn't. :manny: They put the real picture up as soon as they got it. I didn't see one person complaining when they were using pictures of Trayvon when he was 12 and a mugshot of Zimmerman, and that went on for weeks - not a few hours. But this board is hypocritical like a motherfukker when it comes to things like this. It's cool, though, everybody wants to get behind their own race no matter what I guess.

You don't get it do you? That was deliberate. They meant to rile people up by showing 3 black faces.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

This was a totally different person and RACE you nimrod. Damn, wish they came across you instead of the Aussie. :wow: