One of the founders of the Black Panthers is endorsing Donald Trump. WTF? *Update its fake news* Relative says he has cognitive issues*

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact there are posters on here who don't know who the founders of the Black Panther Party are and they're constantly dikk sucking the democrats and Joe-fukking-Biden should make you look at these clowns sideways whenever they post about black people and their station in this country.

Imagine not knowing that.
What the actual fukk.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:He's right. I stated it many times, only square, suburban blacks hate Trump.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
He’s a panther. The respect for that alone should make u think twice about disrespecting him over political views. Thats why I said it. Were in a weird place where even a panther can be hated bc he’s not a dem.
Brother it's exactly why we are where we are. The Panthers were so effective the government literally tried to wipe them out. And here you have nikkas sitting on a computer who haven't ever done anything for anyone Black other than vote democrat and have the nerve to disrespect them.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Money talks and for an old head like this, here’s one last Hail Mary
He never said he supported trump. Check my recent thread, his son explained what happened and Hilliard himself explains be doesn't supported trump. We're really cooked in september/october since so many of yall are susceptible to propaganda

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I’m being dead ass bro. we gotta grow out of this and let folks vote for who they want without disowning them.
Nah, fukk that

Too much at stake to be playing around. nikkas either need to do what helps black people or they shouldn't exist

The day of the geechie is over. Way past time to get rid of all these in the way ass nikkas :camby: