One of the founders of the Black Panthers is endorsing Donald Trump. WTF? *Update its fake news* Relative says he has cognitive issues*

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If Trump gets me rich, he coo with me.

Trump speaking that real.

Yaw fakkits shut up. Trump didn't say shyt about blacks. He said votes counted digitally should be taken out, has nothing to do with race.

I said it before: Real hood blacks ain't gotta problem with Trump. Suburban blacks are the ones that hate Trump.

Told yaw. Real hood nikkas fukk with Trump.

I been stating this shyt for years: Real hood blacks don't have a problem with Trump. It's the blacks who grew up in the suburbs around non-blacks that do.

It sounds good, but the reality is, Trump is the only President in US history to actually do anything specifically for the benefit of black folk. Actions speak louder than words.

Blacks made money under Trump. Only squares don't understand that.

If Trump becomes President, stocks will go crazy again.

He's right. I stated it many times, only square, suburban blacks hate Trump.
Look at this shyt.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:mjlol:I am from the hood goofy, and you've already been exposed as a closet fukk boy, your words have no weight behind them around here. Just because thecoli is a safe haven for people like you, doesn't make you a factor.

:pachaha:and you got your shyt pushed in every time you opened your dikk sucker. Motherfukker really think I'm supposed to shake in my boots about some dork barking about how he from the hood like it mean shyt.

I can come through your neighborhood like a radio station and won't shyt happen to me. I probably end knowing your neighbors more than you do. fukking geek

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha:and you got your shyt pushed in every time you opened your dikk sucker. Motherfukker really think I'm supposed to shake in my boots about some dork barking about how he from the hood like it mean shyt.

I can come through your neighborhood like a radio station and won't shyt happen to me. I probably end knowing your neighbors more than you do. fukking geek
:mjlol:That's what I thought, weirdo.

:mjlol:If you pulled up in my neighborhood, I would dog walk you.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol:So? What exactly were you trying to prove with that?
That you’re an idiot with terrible judgment, not opposed to throwing his lot in with racist right-wing extremists.

It sounds good, but the reality is, Trump is the only President in US history to actually do anything specifically for the benefit of black folk. Actions speak louder than words.

Trump didn't do shyt but stack the courts with a bunch of racist activist judges who've been working hard to roll back progress.

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:mjlol:That's what I thought, weirdo.

:mjlol:If you pulled up in my neighborhood, I would dog walk you.

Only dog you ever walked was your grandmama to the store

Critwell Rd & Slate Ridge Blvd

Columbus Ohio

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
That you’re an idiot with terrible judgment, not opposed to throwing his lot in with racist right-wing extremists.

:mjlol:I don't care about the Republican or Democrat cults. I don't follow white people nor care how they feel. Trump has a resume for helping black people, as has been proven. You purposefully ignored that part of the argument, so I'll ask again: why would a racist knowingly fund the Black Panthers? He wouldn't.

:mjlol:All that other sheet is just talk. I'm about actions. Blacks made money and got free education under Trump. That's it, and that's all. I don't give a fukk that white people don't like him, so they dog Whistle agents/c00ns like you to come running.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol:I don't care about the Republican or Democrat cults. I don't follow white people nor care how they feel. Trump has a resume for helping black people, as has been proven. You purposefully ignored that part of the argument, so I'll ask again: why would a racist knowingly fund the Black Panthers? He wouldn't.

:mjlol:All that other sheet is just talk. I'm about actions. Blacks made money and got free education under Trump. That's it, and that's all. I don't give a fukk that white people don't like him, so they dog Whistle agents/c00ns like you to come running.
No, he doesn't. He has a record of harming Black people. He has a record of racist remarks he's made about Black people. He DOESN'T have a record of helping Black people despite your vague and delusional claims.

Edit: @ the claim that Trump was funding the Black Panthers :laff:

Last edited:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
No, he doesn't. He has a record of harming Black people. He has a record of racist remarks he's made about Black people. He DOESN'T have a record of helping Black people despite your vague and delusional claims.

Edit: @ the claim that Trump was funding the Black Panthers :laff:
:mjlol:That's what homie stated out his own mouth goofy:

He referred to Trump as a “friend to African Americans” and a “decent man” who financially supported his organization.

:mjlol:Also this:

Black support toward President Joe Biden has fallen to a record low since the Civil Rights era, with Biden currently leading former president 70% to 18% among black voters, according to a New York Times/Sienna College poll from late May. The incumbent garnered 92% of the black vote in 2020.

:mjlol:The majority of black folk (the hood) fukk with Trump. Like I stated many times, thecoli consists of mostly white-washed (and lgbtq) melting pot blacks who let Mexicans and Asians call them the n-word and don't do shyt. The blacks on this site don't accurately represent black folk from the real trenches.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit

:mjlol:That's what homie stated out his own mouth goofy:

:mjlol:Also this:

:mjlol:The majority of black folk (the hood) fukk with Trump. Like I stated many times, thecoli consists of mostly white-washed (and lgbtq) melting pot blacks who let Mexicans and Asians call them the n-word and don't do shyt. The blacks on this site don't accurately represent black folk from the real trenches.

I knew you were going to post this, just like I know you're not going to read this because it hurts your delusional belief that Trump has helped Black people. All of you Trump-supporting clowns recycle the same misinformation. I can just quote my post from an old thread:

Is the Trump Administration Really “Bigger and Better” for HBCUs?

While Trump has maintained policies that benefit HBCUs, it’s hard to quantify a president’s success in this area, Toldson said. Congress and federal agencies like the Department of Education are largely responsible for policies that fund these institutions.

“With presidents, the only thing they can do is not obstruct Congress and not try to actively prevent anything they’re interested in funding,” he said.

Plus, by some measures, support for HBCUs has actually decreased under Trump.

For example, since 2016, federal funding for scientific research at HBCUs dropped by 17 percent, according to a 2019 report from the National Center for Science and Engineering Statistics.

Toldson suggested this is in part because of Trump’s decision to move the Initiative on HBCUs back to the White House, instead of leaving it under the auspices of the Department of Education. While Trump praised the decision to move the Initiative to the White House “where it belongs,” Toldson said it “politicizes” the Initiative and distances HBCUs from the agencies that fund them.

“What HBCUs need is a fair playing field when competing for research dollars,” he said.

Meanwhile, Trump claimed in his speech that he increased federal funding to HBCUs by a “record” 13 percent, “the highest ever done.” But Dillard University President Dr. Walter M. Kimbrough said that’s not quite accurate. He pointed out that Trump’s percentage isn’t just money given directly to institutions. It includes loans, as well as capital finance loan deferment for 13 HBCUs.

“The overall budget has increased but most of that increase is borrowing capacity,” he said. “It’s going to have to be paid back.”

At the same time, Trump’s speech neglected to mention decisions not directly related to HBCUs that harmed them, he added.

For example, changes to Upward Bound, a federal TRIO program which provides college preparation for low-income families, caused a third of HBCUs with Upward Bound programs to lose them, including Dillard. Also, the Federal Perkins Loan program expired, phasing out low-interest federal student loans to low-income students, which helped HBCUs and other schools.

“Those are the things that we’re not talking about that happened,” said Kimbrough.

But the biggest elephant in the room during Trump’s remarks was the Fostering Undergraduate Talent by Unlocking Resources for Education Act or FUTURE Act, which just passed in the U.S. House of Representatives and will soon head to the Senate.

This legislation would renew $255 million in annual funding for HBCUs and other minority serving institutions. The $850 million program initiated under Obama funded HBCUs for ten years. The funding is set to expire on Sept. 30th.

Trump Says One Thing and Does Another on Criminal Justice.
Trump Just Bragged About Criminal Justice Reform. Look Closer at How His Administration Is Undoing It.

President Donald Trump’s signing of the FUTURE Act in 2019 made a significant allocation of federal funding for HBCUs permanent beyond 2019. It’s not clear how involved Trump was before the legislation hit his desk for a signature.

HBCUs received funding under the same program during President Barack Obama’s time in the White House. It’s a stretch to say Trump “saved” them.

Two experts calculated the total federal funding provided to HBCUs for PolitiFact. Those numbers show little change between the Obama years and the first year under Trump.

I don't give a shyt what he's claimed or what's said in a DailyCaller article. The same man who called for the death penalty for a group of innocent Black men and refuses to apologize did not fukking fund the Black Panthers. The same man who refused to rent to Black people is not an ally in private or public. The majority of Black folks from the hood or elsewhere don't fukk with Trump. That's borne out in how Black folks from the hood vote.

Here's a thread documenting his history of anti-Black racism: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/trumps-full-history-of-racism.446597/

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I knew you were going to post this, just like I know you're not going to read this because it hurts your delusional belief that Trump has helped Black people. All of you Trump-supporting clowns recycle the same misinformation. I can just quote my post from an old thread:
:mjlol:Ironic considering you and your ilk always ignore when facts are presented that don't agree with your false narrative. I attack every talking point head on, I never duck or dodge.
I don't give a shyt what he's claimed or what's said in a DailyCaller article. The same man who called for the death penalty for a group of innocent Black men and refuses to apologize did not fukking fund the Black Panthers.
:mjlol:How you gonna tell someone that was really in the mix (THE fukkIN' BLACK PANTHERS!?) what the fukk they saw with their own eyes? That's the problem with you c00ns, you're so deep in it you don't even realize what you're claiming. You're willing to throw a surviving Black Panther member under the bus just like that. Without even realizing it, you c00ns prove my point. Real black folk fukk with Trump, Uncle Toms don't.

The same man who refused to rent to Black people is not an ally in private or public. The majority of Black folks from the hood or elsewhere don't fukk with Trump. That's borne out in how Black folks from the hood vote.
:mjlol:So you're saying black people don't vote, therefore you're right? Wow, that's a racist way of making a (false) point. Sounds to me like you have a hidden animosity against black people, even going so far as to disrespect a BP member.

:mjlol:The facts are, black people fukk with Trump, which was proven with stats. So, in conclusion, I was right, and you've a perfect example of that.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol:Ironic considering you and your ilk always ignore when facts are presented that don't agree with your false narrative. I attack every talking point head on, I never duck or dodge.

:mjlol:How you gonna tell someone that was really in the mix (THE fukkIN' BLACK PANTHERS!?) what the fukk they saw with their own eyes? That's the problem with you c00ns, you're so deep in it you don't even really what you're claiming. You're willing to throw a surviving Black Panther member under the bus just like that. Without even realizing it, you c00ns prove my point. Real black folk fukk with Trump, Uncle Toms don't.

:mjlol:So you're saying black people don't vote, therefore you're right? Wow, that's a racist way of making a (false) point. Sounds to me like you have a hidden animosity against black people, even going so far as to disrespect a BP member.

:mjlol:The facts are, black people fukk with Trump, which was proven with stats. So, in conclusion, I was right, and you've a perfect example of that.
I'm not throwing anyone under the bus, let alone this man. You're just desperate for a 'Trump is an ally to Black people' narrative to be true, when his history shows anything but that fact. His words have already been clarified anyway. And Black people vote. Black people from the hood vote too. They don't vote for Trump or the GOP. You're an outlier and an idiot who can't support a single one of your dumb, delusional claims. You haven't posted a single statistic, either.

Real black folk fukk with Trump, Uncle Toms don't.

This dude really had to nerve to say some shyt like this and think he's a 'real' Black person.