One of the founders of the Black Panthers is endorsing Donald Trump. WTF? *Update its fake news* Relative says he has cognitive issues*

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He’s a panther. The respect for that alone should make u think twice about disrespecting him over political views. Thats why I said it. Were in a weird place where even a panther can be hated bc he’s not a dem.
It's not even about supporting a Democrat, Biden, or any of that. It's about backing Trump, which means you're supporting a movement that's inherently anti-Black. Those aren't simple political views.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Some of the panthers worked with the fbi to destroy the panthers. How do you think they fell :what: People are judged by their actions even him. Why is this hard to understand.
Some. Man goes against the dems now he’s one?

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It's not even about supporting a Democrat, Biden, or any of that. It's about backing Trump, which means you're supporting a movement that's inherently anti-Black. Those aren't simple political views.
i think we too quick to jump on someone’s case for not being liberal. I’m not a trump supporter but I don’t like where this is going. People can like who they want. Maybe he’s a gun lover. Maybe he doesn’t want to be aligned with fakits n trannys

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Bruh he wants a retarded felon to be president. He’s not endorsing Bush 1 or Romney are you serious and really don’t understand or are you just being a contrarian :what:
I’m being dead ass bro. we gotta grow out of this and let folks vote for who they want without disowning them.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I’m being dead ass bro. we gotta grow out of this and let folks vote for who they want without disowning them.
Bruh. Forgot the fact that Trump is literally retarded. He was already president and it was a disaster, he wants to bring about project 2025 and if he can appoint very young racist MAGA Supreme Court justices that will destroy this nation especially black people :what: This isn’t a game that if it ends bad we can just restart it, this is real life and will have a direct impact on both of our lives. So no I’m not praising or just:yeshrug:for something that hurts my people. fukk that and fukk them I hope all these traitors meet the worst death possible.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i think we too quick to jump on someone’s case for not being liberal. I’m not a trump supporter but I don’t like where this is going. People can like who they want. Maybe he’s a gun lover. Maybe he doesn’t want to be aligned with fakits n trannys
Backing a fascist should come with fierce pushback. I don't care who you are or were in the past. There are no good reasons for anyone Black to be supporting Trump.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Bruh. Forgot the fact that Trump is literally retarded. He was already president and it was a disaster, he wants to bring about project 2025 and if he can appoint very young racist MAGA Supreme Court justices that will destroy this nation especially black people :what: This isn’t a game that if it ends bad we can just restart it, this is real life and will have a direct impact on both of our lives. So no I’m not praising or just:yeshrug:for something that hurts my people. fukk that and fukk them I hope all these traitors meet the worst death possible.
most of what u said can be traded out for rap are u still outraged? I’m quite certain rap has done more damage than the orange racist.
Im just trying to make a point -fuk trump (I feel like I have to say this or the emotional fakkits will come after me)

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
most of what u said can be traded out for rap are u still outraged? I’m quite certain rap has done more damage than the orange racist.
Im just trying to make a point -fuk trump (I feel like I have to say this or the emotional fakkits will come after me)
So rap music has done more damage than a man who appoints Supreme Court justices that make ruling that directly affect your life:gucci: you should have left this one in the drafts bruh:francis:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
So rap music has done more damage than a man who appoints Supreme Court justices that make ruling that directly affect your life:gucci: you should have left this one in the drafts bruh:francis:
Yes it has it’s become a poison to our youth. Scotus is going to stop racism? Ha laughable. I say this as a Future stan.
bro fuk cacs u can’t stop cacs from being racist. America was literally built off racism. I don’t think Biden or Trump have my best interest in mind. We need to take out our own trash and get out this back n forth over who’s president. They even gave us a black president and its still racist mf killing black ppl -police at that cmon b

Daps
Dailycaller links, huh? :mjpls:

I was willing to hear old breh out, but that was a completely useless article. Felt like it was written by Trump himself. Just kept saying how great of an ally Trump is to Black folk and that he’s not racist but didn’t provide a single reason as to why he felt that way (aside from a vague claim that Trump financially supported the Panthers). The ‘journalist’ didn’t even ask him to address how his viewpoint reconciles with very public stances Trump has taken over the years that suggests he’s not an ally (Central Park 5, anti-DEI rhetoric, etc). They even made it a point to make it clear that they never verified this man is who he says he is. It’s almost like they don’t even believe him, but wanted to print it rather than doing due diligence.

Why even post this? :camby:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
This is why I believe that the Black Panthers never stood a chance in hell in the long run. Bunch of agents, clout chasers, and overall spineless cowards amongst their ranks that worked to destroy everything the group stood for originally.

You see it with the remaining members alive today. And to think this fool was basically Huey's Day One too. SMH

Last edited: